The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Accruing a Bottle Tricks List (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Ron Vergilio
View Profile
Special user
Murrieta, CA
835 Posts

Profile of Ron Vergilio
I'm surprised that Pete Biro didn't mention Cap In Bottle.

-Ron
May the magic in your life never disappear

*** Lou Serrano's Steel Ball Routine ***
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
It isn't a bottle trick.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
RWhit
View Profile
Regular user
151 Posts

Profile of RWhit
I have no idea why you think an imp bottle is important
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
Cooperstown, NY where bats are made from
4770 Posts

Profile of Larry Barnowsky
Quote:
On 2011-09-19 02:48, RWhit wrote:
I have no idea why you think an imp bottle is important

Besides being a play on words, "IMPortant",
it was meant to be a joke. That's why I put the Smile there.

Larry
Mitch Schneiter
View Profile
Special user
West Linn, Oregon
672 Posts

Profile of Mitch Schneiter
In the past RNT2 produced an item of mine called the "Olive bottle" which used a small wooden bottle and a wooden cherry and olive. These were used in a gambling/drinking game using the handling from Mike Gallo's excellent shell-less ball vase routine. Pete Biro saw the original bottle years ago at a Stan Kramien convention. Jim Riser made the orginal bottle for me and it is the one that I still use today. Hard to top Jim Riser's craftmanship!
mpicard
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of mpicard
Not sure what to call it, but I have a routine with a bottle and a tube. Holding the bottle in my hand awa from any and all tables and cover it with the tube saying a magic word and the bottle dissappears yet when I lift the tube the bottle is still there. After many attempts of tring to make bottle vanish, I set bottle aside and then produce 100 ft silk streamer from the tube (saying the trick didn't work because the tube was clogged)and then as I say I cannot show them the vanishing bottle effect I produce anither bottle from the tube.
btw Iuse the story of seeing amagician do the vanishing bottle routine when I was veryy young.Which is where I got the idea for this effect. as I saw Ali Bongo on TV and he did a silent routine whch was similar. So that is why I talk about seeing a magician do this trick, little do they know it is true and my way of giving credit.)

So there it is, one more bottle effect.
RWhit
View Profile
Regular user
151 Posts

Profile of RWhit
Got it Larry ....sorry to make you explain.
Ron Vergilio
View Profile
Special user
Murrieta, CA
835 Posts

Profile of Ron Vergilio
I believe the bottle is the focal point of Cap In Bottle and that's what he asked for. One without the other is just a bottle cap in your hand. It's the bottle that is penetrated and that is what people want to examine. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Cheers!

-Ron
May the magic in your life never disappear

*** Lou Serrano's Steel Ball Routine ***
Thom Bliss
View Profile
Loyal user
Southern California
271 Posts

Profile of Thom Bliss
Perhaps it’s not actually a bottle trick, but the sympathetic wands can be done using two glass Coke bottles to hold the wands.
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Some magicians have been known to do a pretty good bottle trick backstage! Smile
~michael baker
The Magic Company
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Accruing a Bottle Tricks List (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL