The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Million Dollar Opener - Timothy Hyde (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MrHyde
View Profile
Special user
810 Posts

Profile of MrHyde
For those who have already expressed interest in The Million Dollar Opener
sorry to say that the release date has been pushed back a bit.

We will be uploading a second information video in the next few days.

http://www.MindFool.com
voh002
View Profile
Special user
547 Posts

Profile of voh002
Quote:
On 2011-09-16 18:14, MrHyde wrote:
For those who have already expressed interest in The Million Dollar Opener
sorry to say that the release date has been pushed back a bit.

We will be uploading a second information video in the next few days.

http://www.MindFool.com

Sounds very interesting. Could you please explaine which kind of "illusion" the audience experience or what type of rutine this is? And will this be expensive?
MrHyde
View Profile
Special user
810 Posts

Profile of MrHyde
Quote:
On 2011-09-17 05:40, voh002 wrote:

Sounds very interesting. Could you please explaine which kind of "illusion" the audience experience or what type of rutine this is? And will this be expensive?

There will be a little more information in the next Video. Those people signed up on the "interested" list will be sent a link.

Expensive? I'm expecting that most people who buy it will either be full time professionals or will have already bought and enjoyed my previous books.
voh002
View Profile
Special user
547 Posts

Profile of voh002
OK. Looking forward to your next video. I have bought some of your previous work, which I enjoyed very much. Good luck with this Smile
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
I'm certainly looking forward to this
MrHyde
View Profile
Special user
810 Posts

Profile of MrHyde
Pleased to say the book has now returned from the professional proofreader.

Posted: Jan 22, 2012 9:37pm
It's at the printer!
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Looking forward to this. Are you still sending info out to those who registered? or will you notify through here
cheerz
MrHyde
View Profile
Special user
810 Posts

Profile of MrHyde
There is a note going out today with more info.
We basically are looking at starting to offer this from Feb 6th.
Unlike some, we didn't want take $ upfront in pre orders in case there were any delays.
There were a few delays.
People will be contacted in the order that they registered interest.
Yes, you can still get on the list : )
Lar
View Profile
Veteran user
New Port Richey, FL
318 Posts

Profile of Lar
I signed up with Timothy for updates on the release of Million Dollar Opener.

This evening I received an email saying that "...realised in a blinding flash during the week that the launch of the Million Dollar Opener wouldn't be going ahead".

Did anyone else receive such correspondence?

Regards,

Laurence.
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Yes. Timothy is one of the most honest, respectful, and honorable people in the business, for him to stop a project like this indicates (to me) that something came to light at the last moment and he felt he needed to pull the plug. Although I don't know the details, nor are they my business, I respect Timothy and this action makes me respect him more.

Tony
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
I signed up very early in the piece and haven't received any news. I'm also a long time customer to his affiliated sites so would like some news on whats going on, good guy or not
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Takeachance, his email to "subscriber" list went out at 6:05 PM Eastern Time on the 28th. He sent it to the entire Mailing list of subscribers for this item. If you did not get it, either there was an issue with email (spam or ISP issue) or for some reason your address was not on this list (or on it incorrectly). The project was cancelled. If you need Timothy to tell you why, You can contact him personally. He did attempt to notify all of us.

Tony
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
That might be your version Tony, I'll check into it. I can assure you, I'm on his list and from the same part of town as him too. But I will contact him. Thanks for your concern
voh002
View Profile
Special user
547 Posts

Profile of voh002
I got the email today. I was really looking forward to this and think it is a sad situation, but I respect Mr. Hyde`s decision.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Million Dollar Opener - Timothy Hyde (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL