The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » RNT2 Paul Fox Mini Cups in Black Oxide (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dale Houck
View Profile
Veteran user
Dakota J Magic at Saint Cloud, FL
373 Posts

Profile of Dale Houck
I don't buy many cups anymore, but I couldn't resist a set of the Paul Fox mini cups in black oxide from RNT2. I have them pictured here next to the sterling silver PF minis and they look great together. They're my "good and evil" sets. Donnie doesn't use the "Darkness Falls" branding that Jake did, but I think I'll use the name on this set anyway. These are hands down my favorite two sets of cups.

Magic is where you find it.....
BCS
View Profile
Inner circle
1078 Posts

Profile of BCS
Dale that’s a great photo... I too thought of the good evil thing or devil and angel on your shoulder.

Thanks,
Bruce
Mad Jake
View Profile
Inner circle
All the voices in my head helped me make
2127 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake
Dale, it's good to see you back on the Café. Hadn't seen you on in awhile.

Jake
For quality Paul Fox Cups spun on Danny Dew's Paul Fox tooling visit us at www.airshipmagic.com
cupsandballsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
2706 Posts

Profile of cupsandballsmagic
Likewise Jake, it's good to see you. How are you and the family?

Those cups look very Yin Yang Dale!

Bri
Devious
View Profile
Inner circle
2120 Posts

Profile of Devious
Thanks for sharing this image Mr. Houck. Very nice thing ya' got going there mate!
I'm just a bit curious, what do you use for the final loads?
Devious Deceptions
"Gadol Elohai!"
L'Chaim!
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4825 Posts

Profile of Dave V
In keeping with Bri's idea, I think something like this would be perfect if you could overcome the noise factor

No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
cupsandballsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
2706 Posts

Profile of cupsandballsmagic
Nice! I have some tennis balls somewhere with the Yin Yang design on too.
Mitch Schneiter
View Profile
Special user
West Linn, Oregon
674 Posts

Profile of Mitch Schneiter
Nice Dale! The RNT2 Paul Fox Mini cups are my favorite cups too. Props to Jake! And speaking of Jake, nice seeing you posting too Jake. Hope you are feeling well.
Dale Houck
View Profile
Veteran user
373 Posts

Profile of Dale Houck
Quote:
On 2011-09-19 16:52, Devious wrote:
Thanks for sharing this image Mr. Houck. Very nice thing ya' got going there mate!
I'm just a bit curious, what do you use for the final loads?

I use billiard/pool balls I bought on the big auction site from England with the silver cups. The balls are smaller in diameter than the ones in the US. For the black oxide cups, I use these:

Sorry if I frightened you!
Devious
View Profile
Inner circle
2120 Posts

Profile of Devious
For anything that follows your cups routine, you could hold an eyeball in each hand, and say, "Watch this!" as you motion the eyes toward the table. Thanks for the image..great lookin' set of eyeballs you have there guy!
Devious Deceptions
"Gadol Elohai!"
L'Chaim!
Dr_J_Ayala
View Profile
Inner circle
In search of Vlad Dracul and his
2167 Posts

Profile of Dr_J_Ayala
Quote:
On 2011-09-19 20:16, Devious wrote:
For anything that follows your cups routine, you could hold an eyeball in each hand, and say, "Watch this!" as you motion the eyes toward the table. Thanks for the image..great lookin' set of eyeballs you have there guy!

You ever feel like you are being watched? Keep your eyes on the lookout...and then feast your eyes on this...!

Yeah, I know, har har har - but if it fits...there are plenty more where that came from!

Very nice photo Dale, and the Eye Balls are great too! Thanks for sharing!
panlives
View Profile
Inner circle
2087 Posts

Profile of panlives
Quote:
On 2011-09-19 23:21, Dr_J_Ayala wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-09-19 20:16, Devious wrote:

You ever feel like you are being watched? Keep your eyes on the lookout...and then feast your eyes on this...!

Yeah, I know, har har har - but if it fits...there are plenty more where that came from!

Very nice photo Dale, and the Eye Balls are great too! Thanks for sharing!

Let it fall out of your hand and say, “Look – an Eye Drop.”
"Is there any point to which you would wish to draw my attention?"
"To the curious incident of the dog in the night-time."
"The dog did nothing in the night-time."
"That was the curious incident," remarked Sherlock Holmes.
Dale Houck
View Profile
Veteran user
373 Posts

Profile of Dale Houck
Those are all great ideas. What I say is, "Everyone who's ready to see what's under the cups now, say "Aye"." Then I say, "The eyes have it!" and reveal the loads.
Devious
View Profile
Inner circle
2120 Posts

Profile of Devious
I've enjoyed reading all of your quips with the "Eyes" immensely! I particularly liked your "Eye-dea" (pun intended "ORB-iously) Mr. Houk, because it involves audience participation.
Devious Deceptions
"Gadol Elohai!"
L'Chaim!
Tommytallica
View Profile
New user
uuuh jeg har skrevet
95 Posts

Profile of Tommytallica
Nice looking cups
Dale Houck
View Profile
Veteran user
373 Posts

Profile of Dale Houck
The cups are nice looking and handle great. I also have the Paul Fox minis in copper and brass made by Jake while these sterling silver and black oxide were by Donnie. I thank both of these gentlemen for making such great cups available to the magic community.
Mad Jake
View Profile
Inner circle
All the voices in my head helped me make
2127 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake
Dale, thank you for your kind words.
For quality Paul Fox Cups spun on Danny Dew's Paul Fox tooling visit us at www.airshipmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » RNT2 Paul Fox Mini Cups in Black Oxide (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL