The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Two in the Cup, One in the Pocket - Rene Levand - (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

fortasse
View Profile
Inner circle
1196 Posts

Profile of fortasse
Just thought I'd share this video showing Rene Levand's brilliant adaptation of the old "Two in the Hand, One in the Pocket" trick. His performance is a model of timing and showmanship. It's all the more remarkable because it was done with only one hand (Levand not having the use of the other). Bravo!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqzkGEvOOTc&feature=related
fortasse
View Profile
Inner circle
1196 Posts

Profile of fortasse
....sorry, that should have been "Lavand", not "Levand".
pabloinus
View Profile
Inner circle
1574 Posts

Profile of pabloinus
I saw him in person twice in a beach city outside of Buenos Aires, one very close to the performance table, remarkable artist.
He did that trick, the oil and water and many more.
Dr_J_Ayala
View Profile
Inner circle
In search of Vlad Dracul and his
2167 Posts

Profile of Dr_J_Ayala
This effect is a lot of fun to perform and I have a couple of different story presentations for it. It is quite different because it is not only a Two In the Hand/One In the Pocket-type effect, but it also has a little bit of a chop cup personality.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Two in the Cup, One in the Pocket - Rene Levand - (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL