The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Seance Conclusion... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

cogliostro
View Profile
New user
Tampa
99 Posts

Profile of cogliostro
I had approached several people with regards to a satisfying "payoff" in a seance I was planning. A very brief synopsis of the planned seance.

Act I: I raise the psychic energy so that it becomes possible for my departed ancestor to communicate with us.

Act II: The dearly departed tells us the combination to the antique box that has been locked for 50 years.

Act III: Since the audience has gone through the struggle to help me open the box, I show them a few of the wonders in side the box, before realizing that I contacted the wrong ancestor, attempt to banish him and fail!

I really liked the format. As a side note: I was unable to get the house completely dark under any circumstances so a great many classic seance elements were impossible. The one problem that remained was after going through all that effort to get the box opened, I needed something special inside - the "payoff". I needed my muse to speak to me.

Then, back in April, my muse spoke. Yet, I did not create the "thing". My muse insisted. Still I was lax. She yelled, screamed, and ranted. I begrudging started. Still unsatisfied with the progress, my muse explained to me that on no uncertain terms that the idea was ready to come into the world and if I didn't create it physically she would see to it that the idea burned its way out my skull.

I am now pleased to announce that I have siphoned off this creative energy through my hands, rather than allow it to burns its way out of my forehead. So, let me introduce you to the Crystal Skull of Bimini Island -- http://www.geocities.com/Area51/2317/skull.htm

- Rob
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Seance Conclusion... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL