The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » Zombie Flash Climax (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

NaathanPhan
View Profile
New user
One day, I shall have more than
18 Posts

Profile of NaathanPhan
I purchased one of these from Bill at the Madhatter Magic Shop (http://madhattermagicshop.com/magicshop/product_info.php?products_id=8547) and it came with instructions on how to operate the gimmick, and I know how to perform a Zombie Ball routine, but how do I implement this into my routine, anybody know? The description says it will create a flash of fire when I vanish my zombie. Was I supposed to have purchased a zombie vanishing foulard? Even if I don't vanish it, do I just perform the zombie and at the end just create the flash of fire and that's it?

For those of you who are unfamiliar with the gimmick (I wasn't until I got it) but still want to give your two cents: it's a zombie gimmick with a small flash pot a few inches away from the zombie end, activated by your fingers at the corner of the foulard. Any ideas how to implement this into my routine?

Thanks for your input, my magical brethren.
Cheers,

Naathan Phan: Magic Asian Man

www.magicasianman.com
Harrismatic
View Profile
Elite user
Greece
434 Posts

Profile of Harrismatic
I may can see how this could work. does the ball get attached to this gimmick or not? personally I have not used the zombie ball this effect uses. I only own a losander's zombie effect (bubble zombie) which due to its nature allows a clear vanish at the end.

from the performances I have seen regarding this zombie gimmick, I have checked out a move you can do in which you hide the ball so it appears it vanished but it is still on you. try searching some performances and maybe this is what you are searching for.

for any questions you may have for the method you can ask me privately.

Harrismatic
magicians
View Profile
Inner circle
Teacher and Legend
2898 Posts

Profile of magicians
Very simple. I pm'd you.
Illusionist, Illusionist consulting, product development, stage consultant, seasoned performer for over 35 years. Specializing in original effects. Highly opinionated, usually correct, and not afraid of jealous critics. I've been a puppet, a pirate, a pawn and a King. Free lance gynecologist.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » Zombie Flash Climax (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL