The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » No Palm card to envelope wallet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicday
View Profile
Regular user
195 Posts

Profile of magicday
Please let me know which is the best No Palm card to envelope wallet ? Thanks for your help.
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2231 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
Pimpernell Note Case by Peter Scarlett !
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
Donny Orbit
View Profile
Special user
944 Posts

Profile of Donny Orbit
David Regal has an excellent no palm card to envelope called Special Delivery. The card appears in a sealed window style envelope. Don't know if it is exactly what you are looking for, but still an excellent effect.

XX
do magic

www.8bom.net
Steve Dela
View Profile
Special user
U.K. London
961 Posts

Profile of Steve Dela
Hi magicday, you can check out http://www.wizardcraft.com they have a whole wallet section! some very nice wallets.
hope his helps
Steve Dela
http://stevedela.com
Associate Member of the Inner Magic Circle
FFFF
Paul
View Profile
Inner circle
A good lecturer at your service!
4409 Posts

Profile of Paul
Hmmm, there are many to choose from. My favourite these days is Peter Kane's "Pegasus Aces" from "Kane" (it also appeared in "Richard's Almanack"). Various wallets with envelopes in could be used for the routine.

Rather than use aces I simply have four cards selected and signed. A great closer.

Paul.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » No Palm card to envelope wallet (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL