The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Getting started in Gospel Magic... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Andini
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, OH
685 Posts

Profile of Andini
Hey all! You guys have probably seen me around the Café (Children's Magic forum in particular) but I now want to do gospel magic. I got back from a Christian Youth Gathering and it was a very powerful experience and I now, more than ever (I've always had a small interest), to spread the news of the bible through magic. I'm so full of this Christian energy and I really want to spread it!

So, here's the question...how do you get started in Gospel Magic? What's the best way to market? Who are the best places to market TO? How do you formulate a show? Lots of questions that need answering! So, if you have any personal advice for me or book and video recommendations, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you so much,
Andini Smile
BroDavid
View Profile
Inner circle
America’s North Coast, Ohio
3177 Posts

Profile of BroDavid
As many others will also recommend, Duane Laflin's ( http://www.laflinmagic.com ) Greater Gospel Magic is an excellent resource for a Christian Magician at any stage of development.

Also, if you have a locally active chapter of The Fellowship of Christian Magicians, ( http://www.fcm.org ) be sure to attend and learn from those who are already in the trenches, and who are blessed to share.

And don't miss out on the archives for this forum. There have been many messages on those topics that you raised, and answers to questions you havent even asked yet.

God Bless, and go forth in His Strength, and to His Glory!

BroDavid
If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Getting started in Gospel Magic... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL