The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Tony Chris Items (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Dr_J_Ayala
View Profile
Inner circle
In search of Vlad Dracul and his
2169 Posts

Profile of Dr_J_Ayala
The Masterpiece and the Karnival of Magick DVDs. Is there anyone here who has either of these effects and can comment on them? I am quite intrigued by both and they look quite nice, so I am looking for feedback/reviews for both of them.

An and all comments, information and input is greatly appreciated.
jesse_james_mcguire
View Profile
Regular user
172 Posts

Profile of jesse_james_mcguire
I have both and anything from Tony Chris is a winner
Dr. Van Van Mojo
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of Dr. Van Van Mojo
Don't have The Masterpiece yet but I have Karnival of Magick and a couple of his other items and I really like them. I plan on purchasing more of his stuff, I have a feeling anything Tony puts out will be worthwhile.

Here's a couple threads about Karnival of Magick.
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=14

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=111
cirrus
View Profile
Inner circle
his minions made
1751 Posts

Profile of cirrus
I have carnival of magick and must say that the effects are nice. the second dvd has info on how to create character and where to get your stuff and such.
Dr_J_Ayala
View Profile
Inner circle
2169 Posts

Profile of Dr_J_Ayala
Thank you all for your input so far, and Dr. Van Van for the links. As far as the DVDs I have no problem finding my own materials and such, and that resource would no doubt be very useful, but I really like the premise that he sets up behind the effects. These two items are definitely on my wish list.
cirrus
View Profile
Inner circle
his minions made
1751 Posts

Profile of cirrus
The chosen is also very original, also a very good thing to get. I love his simplicity in thinking.
winewizard
View Profile
Regular user
155 Posts

Profile of winewizard
Agreed to Karnival and the Chosen. I also have Hampton Falls and suggest you look at this item as well.
Tony has always been friendly, responsive and helpful.
Tony Chris
View Profile
V.I.P.
Vancouver, Canada
714 Posts

Profile of Tony Chris
Aw shucks fellas, thanks so much for the kudos. I really appreciate that. Here I am with my morning cup of coffee and hop onto the Café to find this lovely thread. You really made my day.

I have been doing a lot of conventions lately as a dealer, performer, lecturer but I have been working on a mental magic/bizarre magic/paranormal seance mind number product releasee for over three years now and was hoping to launch it at Mindvention next month where I will have a dealer table. I don't know if it will happen as I am frantically working over 16 hour days on this for the last month and may or may not have the final product there at my dealer table.

It will come as a complete box set with the props, dvd's, and an electronic gadget too.

Here is a sneak peak breakdown.

It is one part ghost hunter/spook show, candle light seance, psychic Tarot entertainment and a paranormal experience show all wrapped up into one evening. This has been in the works for over 3 years as I mentioned and as I type this, I am still doing the main editing now and sorting out the included props that will come with it. It will be an entire act in a box so to speak with lots of goodies included!

It is called "The Paranormal Magic Project" by Tony Chris. I will be making a major announcement on the Café about it in the next few weeks.The demo trailer should be up in a few weeks also.

Thanks again everyone, it really makes a difference to hear this from you all.
TC

Click here to view attached image.
As magicians we create what onlookers call magic. If they truly believe in what we have created for them to witness then magic is real!!!

- TONY CHRIS, A.K.A. Zany Zack

http://www.tonychris.com
Dr_J_Ayala
View Profile
Inner circle
2169 Posts

Profile of Dr_J_Ayala
Thanks for the information Tony. There was another thread where you made the comment on how you believe bizarre magick goes back to the origins of this art, and at certain times was also very prominent. I quite agree because I do a lot of period-based performances, and I keep to a very strict period accuracy code, of sorts. I do many old effects, both bizarre and non-bizarre, as well as newer and more modern effects, but only if they can be done with period-appropriate props. Bizarre work, with its usual props, is so easy to fit into many different period acts, especially Victorian-style and Renaissance acts, and it usually fits very well.

I have my eye on few different things from your site, and I hope to be able to find something to add to my repertoire that will fit well into my style, which I have no doubts that I will.

I look forward to getting these items and I will be placing my first order by the end of this week.
Chad C.
View Profile
Inner circle
1522 Posts

Profile of Chad C.
I absolutely cannot wait for the "project!" Put me on the list of folks who owe you money as soon as it's allowed to be purchased!
magicianroger
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of magicianroger
Put me down for one also ahead of chad lol cant wait
GeoffreyD
View Profile
Loyal user
Canberra, Australia
244 Posts

Profile of GeoffreyD
Quote:
On 2011-09-29 11:46, Tony Chris wrote:
It is one part ghost hunter/spook show, candle light seance, psychic Tarot entertainment and a paranormal experience show all wrapped up into one evening. This has been in the works for over 3 years as I mentioned and as I type this, I am still doing the main editing now and sorting out the included props that will come with it. It will be an entire act in a box so to speak with lots of goodies included!

Woohoo! Put me down for one Smile
It sounds perfect for one of my projects.
Cheers
Geoffrey
www.dark-myst.com.au
Chad C.
View Profile
Inner circle
1522 Posts

Profile of Chad C.
Quote:
On 2011-09-29 16:44, magicianroger wrote:
Put me down for one also ahead of chad lol cant wait

Pay no attention to Roger - my post will always be ahead of his. So there.
GeoffreyD
View Profile
Loyal user
Canberra, Australia
244 Posts

Profile of GeoffreyD
Quote:
On 2011-09-29 21:42, Chad C. wrote:
Pay no attention to Roger - my post will always be ahead of his. So there.

Ah but Chad, I think it should be the person with the nicest hat gets first place Smile
Cheers
Geoffrey
www.dark-myst.com.au
bole
View Profile
New user
Watching you since
88 Posts

Profile of bole
Hey guys, you know the only fair solution would be to put me on top of the list. ;-)
necroloid
View Profile
Special user
Kadar knows all and sees all of my
921 Posts

Profile of necroloid
Give me, your fellow Canadian, the first shot! Smile
cirrus
View Profile
Inner circle
his minions made
1751 Posts

Profile of cirrus
Young people are the future, so you have to put them up with the lowest age first. So that would be me.
Dr_J_Ayala
View Profile
Inner circle
2169 Posts

Profile of Dr_J_Ayala
Hey now, what about the chap that started this whole thread?!
cirrus
View Profile
Inner circle
his minions made
1751 Posts

Profile of cirrus
You weren't sure if it was all good, so doubters go last sorry Smile
Tony Chris
View Profile
V.I.P.
Vancouver, Canada
714 Posts

Profile of Tony Chris
Ah geez, lets just all drink some beer fellas. That will solve everything! Happy Friday!!!

TC
As magicians we create what onlookers call magic. If they truly believe in what we have created for them to witness then magic is real!!!

- TONY CHRIS, A.K.A. Zany Zack

http://www.tonychris.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Tony Chris Items (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL