The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Ted Campbell on the Tonight Show (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
Cindi
View Profile
Loyal user
Palm Bch, FL
285 Posts

Profile of Cindi
Well done Ted! and a very different look than when you were on the Morning show with myself. The show hosts then thought you were a Banker with a strange hobby due to your perfectly tailored suit!

Salute!
Cindi
http://dancingwithbulls.yolasite.com/
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2582 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
That sword looks pretty familiar......
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
Rotten
View Profile
Special user
829 Posts

Profile of Rotten
As a matter of fact that sword is non other than a Great Nippulini blade!

Thanks guys. I had a blast. It was all TV weird with them wanting to avoid talking about what I do for a living and telling me to not be a comic. I still got one big laugh and I was trying so hard not to.

It was a boyhood dream of mine. I sure missed Johnny. He would have let me do my act but it is what it is.

Ted
Devious
View Profile
Inner circle
2120 Posts

Profile of Devious
Great job Mr. Ted! Let's do lunch when you're back in SoCal guy! No couch surfing for you...you get's the spare bedroom!
Adios!
Devious Deceptions
"Gadol Elohai!"
L'Chaim!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Ted Campbell on the Tonight Show (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL