The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Traveling Show (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Matt Adams
View Profile
Special user
Harvest, AL
826 Posts

Profile of Matt Adams
Hey guys! I just wanted to give a praise to the Lord for furthering His work in my life this year. My primary clients are churches and I've averaged a couple shows a week in addition to my other full-time job. He's really blessed! I've been able to perform all across the southeastern US and in several foreign countries. Next spring, Lord-willing, I have some shows scheduled in Bangkok, Thailand as an outreach with one of the local Christian churches there.

Anyway, the other reason for this quick post is that I thought I'd offer my services to any of you who may be interested in hosting a magician/illusionist in your church. I don't want to discuss my fees in an open forum because people have differing opinions on this issue. Please just PM me if you have any contacts that would be interested in an outreach magic show.

The format of my show is that I'll typically perform 30-45 minutes of magic followed by a 15-20 minute gospel presentation. I don't mix and match magic and the gospel. That's just my style. I think both magic and the gospel are too powerful by themselves to need combining.

Typical events are "award" events in which children/teens are rewarded with a magic show. Additionally, I really enjoy outreach type of events where a church will invite their friends, families, and surrounding neighborhoods in for a show. But honestly, any format you can think of will probably work - just make sure to invite non-Christians! Smile

Anyway, I'd love to help with your event so if you or someone you know has some open dates, let me know and we can try to work something out. Thanks for the help!

Instagram: @mattadamsministries

Facebook: www.facebook.com/mattadamsministries
Matt Adams
View Profile
Special user
Harvest, AL
826 Posts

Profile of Matt Adams
PS - Distance is not really a concern.

Instagram: @mattadamsministries

Facebook: www.facebook.com/mattadamsministries
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Traveling Show (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL