The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » TC Tahoe's "Riding the Rainbow" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Several months ago, TC Tahoe sent me a copy of his manuscript, "Riding the Rainbow" and asked my opinion of it. So impressed with it, I responded with the following:

Quote:
“Like a kid in a candy store” is how I felt when I read TC Tahoe's "Riding the Rainbow.” It is a delightful book on the subject of readings using color, but it goes much further than that.

Going well beyond where other authors of this type of material go, TC builds from basic knowledge and expands adding additional elements that can be used, or not. He provides simple and practical frameworks for readings, performance venues, and much more. All are practical, customizable, and have been put into practice.

Filled with anecdotes from a lifetime of experience in using and adapting this material in real world venues; we see the evolution, practicality, and adaptability of what TC presents.

So whether it is a “Blue Monday”, or you’re in a “Purple Haze”, pick up this book and give it a read; in no time you’ll be looking at the world with “Rose Colored Glasses” and living in “Strawberry Fields”. For those looking for additional ways to expand their business, “The Color of Money” isn’t just green; it is a “Rainbow.”

They say that at end of a rainbow is a pot of gold; I say that this “rainbow” is pure gold.

Tony Iacoviello

Several other friends also received copies and felt similar, friends such as Richard Webster, Scott Grossberg, Craig Browning, as well as Neal Scryer.

With the exception of Richard's words, the others' comments can be found here: http://tctahoe.blogspot.com/

Richard actually wrote the introduction to the book.

This is actually information I can and will use, so I purchased the book. It is available at Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/146104958X

The book is 164 pages, paperback, and was shipped within 24 hours.
The price is $35, and a bargain.

I have no connection with TC or this project other than having read it and having purchased it.

Tony Iacoviello
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
I'm halfway through mine - I was lucky, T.C. Tahoe was kind enough to be a volunteer of my thought-paths booklet, and he was even kinder to send me a copy of this...

I love it so far...its a BIG book...and a great review of it over at Jheff's site..
I've asked to be banned
WDavis
View Profile
Inner circle
1276 Posts

Profile of WDavis
I have recently finished reading the rainbow and was planning to write up a review before I left for MindVention, but as Tony started the thread and so far his comments mirror my own. Well written and worth purchasing. I will post my full review later.

-Walter
JohnWells
View Profile
Inner circle
The Southern Wild
1791 Posts

Profile of JohnWells
It's on the "to buy" list.
sgrossberg
View Profile
Special user
Southern California
739 Posts

Profile of sgrossberg
GET THIS! Enough said.

Here's a repeat of what I wrote to TC after he sent it to me for my thoughts:

"Riding the Rainbow"is a terrific assembly and array of color-based reading techniques; strategies that will serve you spectacularly and readily expand your "reading" toolkit.

With TC Tahoe's "Riding the Rainbow," you are literally handed the keys to a colorful kingdom of objects, and a variety of rich ways to interpret what you (or others) see.

Suffice it to say that, with this project, your dreams of providing a strong and effective reading "really do come true!" I wholeheartedly recommend this to you!"
tctahoe
View Profile
V.I.P.
Lakeland Fl.
733 Posts

Profile of tctahoe
Thank you all for the kind words. The Color readings have added so much to my work, I am happy to know they are working for other too.

regard
TC
Last Laugh
View Profile
Inner circle
Grass Valley, California
3498 Posts

Profile of Last Laugh
Also on the "To Buy" list. Looks like an excellent work, I look forward to getting a copy.

M. Mayavi
My Mentalism Podcast:
The Mystery Arts Podcast

Check out my products!

Direct from me (PW: cassidy)

On Penguin Magic
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
Perhaps I should take alook as well.
Jerskin
View Profile
Inner circle
2496 Posts

Profile of Jerskin
It's very well done.
GrEg oTtO

MUNDUS VULT DECIPI
tctahoe
View Profile
V.I.P.
Lakeland Fl.
733 Posts

Profile of tctahoe
Thank you Greg.
CarlZen
View Profile
Special user
751 Posts

Profile of CarlZen
Recommend this one highly great stuff thank you for sharing all this great material.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » TC Tahoe's "Riding the Rainbow" (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL