The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Hats and Hares (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I just purchased Hats and Hares at a magic swap recently. The one who created it was Robert Gramer. It was distributed to Accent Products in 1976. It does come with instructions. Does anyone know of a book or DVD where more routines can be performed with it?
Martino
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, UK
928 Posts

Profile of Martino
Hare Rasing Hats was recently released by Meir Yedid magic. It's a packet trick by Paul Hallas which may be similar (I haven't seen Hat's and Hares so can't comment on that).

http://www.previewmagic.com/hallas-hareraisinghats.html

Take a look.
"There's a difference between not knowing how something is done and knowing it can't be done!" - Simon Aronson
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
With Hats and Hares 3 top hats are used in replace of Cups. Each hat is about 3 inches diameter. In replace of balls, sponge rabbits are used. The rabbits are the old yellow type from years ago. Really, Hats and Hares replaces Cups and Balls. The Hats even stack like Cups. I should try a Cup and Ball routine.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Hats and Hares (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL