The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Anytime, Anywhere prop-less mentalism effect (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On 2011-10-04 17:07, steveline wrote:
Due to Felix bringing to my attention that this effect has been in print in a magic magazine previously,
I must, for the sake of good ethics, announce that this is no longer available.

This effect was independently conceived by myself. However, the fact that it has appeared before means I can no longer, with any conscience, continue to offer it to the magic community.

Thank you Felix for highlighting this for me. You may have saved me from some unpleasant consequences.

The intention is to try and re-work this effect (as the underlying principle on which it works is not a magic one and is not the intellectual property of anyone)
And then to re-release it should the re-working be successful.

Thank you for reading
And once again thank you Felix

Regards
Steve

Hey Steve two things:

1. Get a Thumbs keyboard for your iPAD
2. Is it ethical to charge to tell people what book your effect is in?

John
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2893 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
I applaud Steve for his decision! Smile

On the other hand I suggested to dig even deeper into the subject and come up with more fresh and original applications so that he could still publish his compilation in the end (the principle itself can not be invented, it can only be discovered - but what to do with it remains the task of a creative mind).

Good luck, Steve!
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Anytime, Anywhere prop-less mentalism effect (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL