We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Card Shark Medieval Tarot (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dr_J_Ayala
View Profile
Inner circle
In search of Vlad Dracul and his
2169 Posts

Profile of Dr_J_Ayala
Is there anyone on here that knows where I can find another regular Medieval Tarot deck as made by Card-Shark.de, or knows of a dealer that currently has them in stock? I am in need of another one and it seems to be out of stock everywhere.

Thanks for any help and/or info - it is greatly appreciated.
cirrus
View Profile
Inner circle
his minions made
1752 Posts

Profile of cirrus
Maybe you could mail carta mundi, http://www.cartamundi.com/en, maybe they sell some medieval tarots.
I can also check some esoteric shops in the neighbourhood for some tarots.
Merlin C
View Profile
Loyal user
237 Posts

Profile of Merlin C
Back in July, Christian Schenk told me it was being reprinted and was due about this month.
Dr_J_Ayala
View Profile
Inner circle
2169 Posts

Profile of Dr_J_Ayala
Thanks for the responses thus far.

Merlin: I just got an e-mail from Christian on October 1 and he said he still trying to get them re-printed, but is having some sort of trouble with the manufacturer. I hope it gets resolved soon!
illusioneer
View Profile
Special user
Ohio
724 Posts

Profile of illusioneer
PM'ed you Dr.!
Things are about to change........ LIGHTS!!!
David Thiel
View Profile
Inner circle
Western Canada...where all that oil is
3927 Posts

Profile of David Thiel
Are they m*rk*d?

I've not seen a set. But I am really REALLY intrigued.

David
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except bears. Bears will kill you.

www.MindGemsBrainTrust.com
www.magicpendulums.com
www.MidnightMagicAndMentalism.com
Dr_J_Ayala
View Profile
Inner circle
2169 Posts

Profile of Dr_J_Ayala
Quote:
On 2011-10-04 08:42, David Thiel wrote:
Are they m*rk*d?

I've not seen a set. But I am really REALLY intrigued.

David

I forgot to suggest these to you David! I know we brought it up in the PMs we were exchanging. These are m***ed and it is very subtle, and it also allows you to do your own if you wish. It is so subtle that even when you know where to look, it can be hard to distinguish for some - especially in dim lighting. That is where your own unique system would come into play! I myself do not really have many uses for m***ing systems, and I have never had a problem with what is already on the cards - it works just fine for the few effects that I do which require their use.
David Thiel
View Profile
Inner circle
3927 Posts

Profile of David Thiel
I have old eyes...subtle markings? Nope. Much prefer flashing neon. Smile

But I look forward to seeing this deck. I just like the IDEA of them...and Card Shark's workmanship...they could be classic.

David
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except bears. Bears will kill you.

www.magicpendulums.com
Dr_J_Ayala
View Profile
Inner circle
2169 Posts

Profile of Dr_J_Ayala
They are a well made set, the look great, they feel great and the handle smoothly. It is my favorite 'old-deck' tarot deck. They do take m***ing mediums well, so you can add all the neon lights you need. If you are familiar with the Medieval Tarot from Lo Scarabeo, that is what they are based on, and Card Shark (Christian) got express permission to use the artwork for these, with some slight changes.
David Thiel
View Profile
Inner circle
3927 Posts

Profile of David Thiel
They really are beautiful. Thank you for posting, Dr! I look forward to hearing that it's available.

David

www.magicpendulums.com
Terrormaster
View Profile
Regular user
New England
139 Posts

Profile of Terrormaster
Looking for this deck but can't find it anywhere. I've seen the the original Lo Scarabeo available elsewhere. Does anyone know if the Lo Scarabeo version will work with the Gone Wild expansion or will they stick out like a sore thumb?

-TM
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
I have a deck that I don't use......... Who wants it? I will place it for sell later....

Ray
Davdo
View Profile
Regular user
New York
156 Posts

Profile of Davdo
Hi. I emailed Christian directly a few months ago and bought one that way. Try that.

~Dave
Terrormaster
View Profile
Regular user
New England
139 Posts

Profile of Terrormaster
Thanks Ray and Dave. I'm all set.
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Quote:
On Apr 25, 2017, Magical Dimensions wrote:
I have a deck that I don't use......... Who wants it? I will place it for sell later....

Ray

This deck is now going to a new home.....

Rqy
Terrormaster
View Profile
Regular user
New England
139 Posts

Profile of Terrormaster
Quote:
On Apr 25, 2017, Davdo wrote:
Hi. I emailed Christian directly a few months ago and bought one that way. Try that.

~Dave

I did hear from Christian when I ordered the Gone Wild expansion because he was wondering if I had the full deck already since it's required for the expansion. He mentioned that there was a fire at the warehouse a couple weeks ago and their stock of decks were lost in it. He didn't say when (or IF) new ones would become available.

-TM
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Card Shark Medieval Tarot (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL