The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » The Amazing Jumping Arrow by Mark K. Young (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
6724 Posts

Profile of Dougini
This effect was released by Meir Yedid. No one has answered my inquiry yet, so I'll ask here:

Is this being made in plastic now, rather than aluminum? The instructions state aluminum, but they may not have updated the instructions yet. If this is NOT the case, I am again, the victim of a knock-off item from China! It's not eBay's fault. It's my fault for being in a hurry. First free shipping I came across and BAM! Bought it!

I don't care if it's plastic or not. I just want to make sure I bought a legit copy. If not, I will buy an official The Amazing Jumping Arrow. It's the right thing to do.

OK, anyone? Smile

Doug
bblumen
View Profile
Special user
Baltimore
987 Posts

Profile of bblumen
I just spoke to Meir.

The effect is still sold by him in aluminum for fifteen dollars...Amazing Jumping Arrow.

You might want to give him a call and tell him where you obtained your knockoff.

Brian
"Lulling the minds of your company is more important than dazzling their eyes." Ed Marlo
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
6724 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Yep! I thought so!

I'm ordering one from him right now! Thank you so much Brian! Smile
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
6724 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Done.

Got in touch with Meir Yedid himself. Not only did I buy one from him directly, I gave him all the info on the business that sold me the knock-off. This will stop, if we all work together on it! Smile

Doug
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » The Amazing Jumping Arrow by Mark K. Young (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL