The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » One-Visual 1 coin routine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5304 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
I have no problems with the term "underground magician", but I don’t think I have ever heard anyone refer to themselves that way. I have only heard it said about someone else. Smile

Jim
MS
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of MS
MovieMan, sounds like an attack to me but anyway, thanks for your good wishes.
J-Mac, I consider myself underground because very few people know my identity. At the end that doesn't matter, the magic is the most important.

A vanish that I invented 3 years ago, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kgzo_cWn_vU Soon in Lybrary.com , thanks.
Support my work , thanks .
benmagic1
View Profile
Regular user
London
177 Posts

Profile of benmagic1
I like your routine but how do you re set it when one coin ends in your top pocket? Do you just leave it there and just have extra coins in another pocket?

Ben.
Sussex/Kent/Surrey Wedding Photographer and Magician. Ben's Photography
Surrey/Sussex/Kent Magician
MS
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of MS
Benmagic1, I give another solution for this effect that gives him the "instant reset" quality. Thanks
RS1963
View Profile
Inner circle
2714 Posts

Profile of RS1963
I do have to ask what is new? Performing all in black? Making the coin go from one elbow to the next? The vanishes themselves? Answers to all Nothing new. Sorry I but I don't get the rush to market before really doing much research on your subject matter first.

It was nicely done but as for being new? No.
MS
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of MS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IySitRGN03Q I change the video . Thanks
blackpine0008
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of blackpine0008
Beautiful move MS , it´s available ?
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary; for those who do not believe, no explanation will suffice." Joseph Dunninger
blackpine0008
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of blackpine0008
An excellent, well structured one coin routine, congratulations.
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary; for those who do not believe, no explanation will suffice." Joseph Dunninger
MS
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of MS
Blackpine0008, thanks a lot . Soon my new work will be available in Lybrary.com (hopefully).
Chad Sanborn
View Profile
Inner circle
my fingers hurt from typing,
2206 Posts

Profile of Chad Sanborn
Quote:
On 2011-10-08 14:19, MS wrote:
Chad Sanborn, undiscovered isn't the term , at least in my case because I never wanted to be discovered. I worked 12 years as a magician without having any magic friend, just some books and my own effects. If you want to read the term "underground" in other profession... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Underground_music

Hey man whatever makes you feel more important.
Now that you are discovered, and you are no longer underground, does that mean you are now 'aboveground'?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » One-Visual 1 coin routine (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.33 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL