The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Grand scale Cups and Balls - Native American Style (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20495 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
If you haven't seen it yet it is time to check out Autumn Morning Star's stage version of Cups and Balls with props large enough and esoteric enough to fit her stage show.

What about pumpkins, gourds and squashes as your final loads with a song? It's not for the timid!

See Autumn Morning Star for the props and routine. (They are custom for her show.)

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander

Click here to view attached image.
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
cupsandballsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
2706 Posts

Profile of cupsandballsmagic
Bob, that's just not fair! Now I want to see a video! Autumn's routine looks very well staged and theatrical!
Bri
jazzy snazzy
View Profile
Inner circle
run off by a mob of Villagers wielding
2108 Posts

Profile of jazzy snazzy
WOW!
"The secret of life is to look good from a distance."
-Charles Schulz
Autumn Morning Star
View Profile
Grammar Hostess
Today, I corrected grammar in
1379 Posts

Profile of Autumn Morning Star
Tee-hee! I had them all up my sleeves (just kidding)! Those cups and balls are so much fun because they are identical to the little beginner set you get from Adams, only HUGE! I looked everywhere to try and find a set, but there was nothing larger than a 4" cup set.

I finally spoke with an importer and found some 4" balls to match! So if you need 13" cups and 4" balls, just pm me. They KILL!

I did double loads in each cup, because the audience was full of magicians. So I produced a pumpkin AND a squash from each cup. This was just so much fun it ought to be illegal!!
Wonder is very necessary in life. When we're little kids, we're filled with wonder for the world - it's fascinating and miraculous. A lot of people lose that. They become cynical and jaded, especially in modern day society. Magic renews that wonder.
Doug Henning
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20495 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
It is a shocker but right on theme!

It could be very seasonal too! It would make a wonderful Thanksgiving routine. Or also for a routine about gratitude. The props are beautiful.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Mr. Woolery
View Profile
Inner circle
Fairbanks, AK
1856 Posts

Profile of Mr. Woolery
Gosh, I have to agree that a video would be great to see.

Wonderful to see some thinking outside the usual routines.

-Patrick
rsylvester
View Profile
Loyal user
Trying to learn to BP a duck in
269 Posts

Profile of rsylvester
That's really pretty cool. If you have a video (even a private one to share just with the Café), that would be great, Autumn. But just the picture and idea is fabulous.
Donnie Buckley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Cleveland, Ohio
1122 Posts

Profile of Donnie Buckley
Thanks for sharing that pic Bob, and congrats to Autumn Morning Star.
Wish I could have been there.
Learn the form, but seek the formless. Learn it all, then forget it all. Learn the way, then find your own way. Rings-N-Things
Autumn Morning Star
View Profile
Grammar Hostess
Today, I corrected grammar in
1379 Posts

Profile of Autumn Morning Star
I don't have a video of this routine, but when I do I will post it. Keep on bugging me...I will make one!
Wonder is very necessary in life. When we're little kids, we're filled with wonder for the world - it's fascinating and miraculous. A lot of people lose that. They become cynical and jaded, especially in modern day society. Magic renews that wonder.
Doug Henning
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Grand scale Cups and Balls - Native American Style (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL