The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » BOXFILP by David Forrest (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2760 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
IT sure if great!
JohnGelasi
View Profile
Loyal user
With just a snap, incredibly, I now have
228 Posts

Profile of JohnGelasi
Just got my download today (won it thanks to the Full52 TV Contest!) and am really loving the effect.
To those who complain about the cuts in the trailer, I have to say that it really IS as clean as it looks there. After I watched the full demo, I was completely blown away.
The gimmicks you need are easy to construct and fun to use. The effect flows nicely and the method is simple enough to grasp in no time at all. I will most certainly be using this one. Excellent work, Dave. Smile
Highly recommended!

- John
mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1106 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
I got this when it was first released and it takes no more than 5 mins to make up. Everything is self contained in one card box and the cards can be used for other effects after the" Boxflip" has been performed.It's easy to do and the effect gets gasps. What more could a worker want? Very visual, easy performance, 2 second reset and a bargain at it's very low price.This is definately a keeper. Something I will use for a while, then take it out of my working stuff for a month or so then reintroduce again as I get bored doing the same stuff and saying the same lines over again. Highly recommended, but you know it's going to be very good because because Dave only releases good stuff.He is part of a handfull of creators which only release solid well thought out material. Excellent Stuff !

Mike Donoghue
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11953 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Looking forward to more reviews.

Respect and friendship,

Decomp
Olympic Adam
View Profile
Inner circle
1247 Posts

Profile of Olympic Adam
Anyone hear of a winner of the contest for purchasing this before 6pm? (Not the Full52 TV contest)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » BOXFILP by David Forrest (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL