The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » IT HookUps (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dbzkid999
View Profile
Elite user
Canada
407 Posts

Profile of Dbzkid999
I know the Horizontal and Fearsons Hookup, I was wondering if anyone would be nice to share the other hookups from Ammar and should I do the horizontal hookup by sticky the end to my shoe?

Reply Back Thx
Micheal Leath
View Profile
Inner circle
1046 Posts

Profile of Micheal Leath
If you want to find out the hookups discussed in the Ammar videos, then I suggest buying them. You can find them at most magic dealers. Try L&L Publishing, because they offer a 10% discount when odering 3 or more items.

Micheal Leath
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
6754 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Hi!

One of the best hookups I've seen can be found on the LeClair IT tape. His book is also an excellent source for hookups.

Also look for The I.T. Manual, by Ralph Wichmann, probably one of my favorite books on the subject, as it uses MANY different types and weights of IT, and teaches multiple point hookups. The book is published by Breese Books of London.

By the way, have you ever seen Steve Fearson perform? Blew me away a few years back at one of our IBM meetings...awesome show!

Hope this helps! Smile

Doug
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » IT HookUps (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL