The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » We need your help: Fundraising for children by a Ventriloquists Club (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

querni
View Profile
New user
Germany
73 Posts

Profile of querni
Hi all,

this is Christoph from Germany writing. A friend of mine founded a Club "ventriloquists help and support children". In that case, there´d been two big evening shows to raise money for children who lost their parents in Fukushima early this year. In upcoming November there´ll be a show to raise money for poor children in Germany.

For the moment, a German Bank runs a programm to find 1000 Clubs to spend 1000 Euro (which is roughly 1400 US-Dollar) each to support it´s work. The first 1000 clubs will be "elected" by a voting on the internet...

WE NEED YOU... Please click on the following page three times for the ventriloquits-Club...

https://verein.ing-diba.de/kinder-und-ju......ndern-ev

1. click on the orange Button "Stimme abgeben"
2. type in your mail-adress
3. type in the code
4. click on "absenden"
5. You´ll receive an e-mail with the notice "Bitte bestätigen: Ihre Abstimmung bei DiBaDu und Dein Verein" and in that mail you´ll find an link as the follwoing

"- es öffnet sich die ING-DiBa Website, auf der Sie Ihren Link bitte bestätigen, indem Sie auf "Stimme abgeben" klicken

https://verein.ing-diba.de/confirm/6c06f70114f2641b73277a869e7c06b20b87ebxx"
6. Follow the link and then click on "Stimme abgeben" again

and so, you voted once for the children...

Please redo it twice...

Thanks your your help

Christoph
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » We need your help: Fundraising for children by a Ventriloquists Club (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL