The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Can You Identify This Shrinking Cigarette? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

D_avid
View Profile
Loyal user
253 Posts

Profile of D_avid
I've never used or seen one until I received this one as a gift. Now I'd like to find out more. It appears to be made of stainless steel, and is BEAUTIFUL! Would anone happen to know the maker? ANY info would be greatly appreciated!

Click here to view attached image.
Dale J. O'Neill
View Profile
Regular user
I can't believe I only have
127 Posts

Profile of Dale J. O'Neill
Are there any markings on it?

Twist
Twist,

Magically misdirecting you, one effect at a time.....

www.misdirectionist.com
D_avid
View Profile
Loyal user
253 Posts

Profile of D_avid
Nope. Just the decorative "grooves".
Devious
View Profile
Inner circle
2120 Posts

Profile of Devious
Oh man, I haven't seen one of those in years. They are made in India..I will buy it now, if it's up for sale.
I don't recall the name of the manufacturer. They used to be very common at one time.
Devious Deceptions
"Gadol Elohai!"
L'Chaim!
fingerjack
View Profile
Special user
CT, USA
561 Posts

Profile of fingerjack
Dang, I worked at a magic shop and had several of these. They are indeed from India. I believed they were called "Quit Smoking." My only problem is I lost every one of the reset drivers...anybody have an idea for a replacement?
MAGNAPALM - The World's first psionic magnetic implants that is changing the future of magic http://youtu.be/EDmg2bp_Cas

WASHED AND DRYED - An squeaky clean incredible full deck transformation!
http://fingerjack.wix.com/washedanddryed
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Can You Identify This Shrinking Cigarette? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL