The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Mismade bill (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

templemagic
View Profile
Elite user
Sunderland, North-East England
420 Posts

Profile of templemagic
Hi guys,

I am from England where, as you know, we have banknotes not bills so does anyone know where I can get a mismade banknote in English currency rather than a bill??

Thanks,
TempleMagic
ROBERT TEMPLE
"The Power to Amaze"

robert@roberttemple.co.uk
http://www.roberttemple.co.uk
Bernard Sim
View Profile
Inner circle
Singapore
1095 Posts

Profile of Bernard Sim
I don't know about that, but in Singapore, we have a uncut bill (i.e several pieces together). You can cut a few pieces out for the mis-made bill. You can check with the guys who print bills in your country.
Bernard Sim
Magique Hands
View Profile
Loyal user
Lincoln, NE.
247 Posts

Profile of Magique Hands
This is kind of a 'Ripley's Believe It Or Not' story...

The bills in the U.S. are cut that way from the Treasury Department. From what I've been able to find out, only Authorized Magic dealers can order them in this fashion.

Later, I found out that you can purchase a sheet of uncut (but circulated) bills, from our Treasury Department. You, of course, will have to cut them, as they appear as the final product.

I would try contacting your Treasury Dept., and see if they will let you purchase a sheet of their currency. Here in the U.S., the sheet of 50 bills, will cost around $75.00 (this was about 3 or 4 years ago though.

Good Luck!!
- - Troy
"If you go around sprinkling Woofle Dust on everything... people will think 'My... What an odd character." www.magicmafia.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Mismade bill (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL