The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Houdini on the travel channel (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2478 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
SO I watched the clip last night on the travel channel. While I did not actually learn anything new, I thought the piece was well put together. Dorothy was right, the host wanted to portray Houdini as a fraud, but she defended him well. I thought he came off looking like a methodical planner and showman. (which he was) Well done Dorothy!
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5107 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
Dorothy did a great job! (and I'm sure it was under the types of odd pressure that many media folks emit).

http://www.travelchannel.com/Video/keys-......s-16342/
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
Mick Hanzlik
View Profile
Special user
Mick Hanzlik
588 Posts

Profile of Mick Hanzlik
So now that you've seen it, can someone please let me have a look? I can't see it on the official website as it's blocked for non US viewers. I am hoping that someone recorded it and can let me have a copy somehow. Many thanks....Mick
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Houdini on the travel channel (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL