The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Zilch by Rus Andrews (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
I have read the ebook Zilch by Rus Andrews. The effect is a spectator creates a random two digit number. Before telling the performer the number, he writes down a prediction. The spectator then counts down to the number and when you reach that card it matches the prediction. One last thing, when the rest of the deck is turned over and spread all the cards are blank!

Zilch is really very strong and the end really stuns lay people. I am a huge fan of Rus' Numbers and this takes it in a different direction (Numbers comes along with this effect---if you have Numbers you really still need to get Zilch to learn the handling). Further Rus gives the performer a number of different options to use and you will be glad when you see the spectators reactions. Some material you buy and never use. You will use this one. I would recommend this ebook to anyone.
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3405 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
Where can you get it?
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
brad12d3
View Profile
Special user
526 Posts

Profile of brad12d3
Rus ANDREWS
View Profile
Inner circle
1451 Posts

Profile of Rus ANDREWS
Glad people are enjoying this

R
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Zilch by Rus Andrews (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL