The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Dan and Dave's site is up! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

goatears
View Profile
Veteran user
390 Posts

Profile of goatears
For anybody who as tried to pull up Dan and Dave's website for the last little while you've seen a count down.

Well the count down is up. Let's see what's new!
goatears
View Profile
Veteran user
390 Posts

Profile of goatears
Anyways, with the exception of the new releases and the new look , most of the website looks about the same with the exception of what they are calling the academy. It's an interesting idea. The tutorials seem solid (they teach the real, grass routes basics of card magic), and the magicians bios are pretty cool. Its a little like the Magic Pedia website and it gives bios of some great magicians. I hope they add to this section as the bios are small and it'd be nice to see more bios up. It gives a good taste to the beginner of who's out there and some of the need to know names in the buisness.

My favorite part about the academy is definatly the articles. It looks like a free magic related magazine, where they post articles written by well established magicians on theory and beginning in magic.

It looks like another step forward in magic.

What do you all think?
alex_pandrea
View Profile
Loyal user
223 Posts

Profile of alex_pandrea
Dan and Dave have always pushed the boundaries, and this next step is no exception! They will always be an inspiration- best magic site IMO (besides The Blue Crown obviously). Smile

Alex^
Futureal
View Profile
Inner circle
1561 Posts

Profile of Futureal
They should put a clip up from the last EMC where Paul Daniels told them that they had nothing on Cardini.
goatears
View Profile
Veteran user
390 Posts

Profile of goatears
I bet they'd agree with Paul. Cardini was wonderfully entertaining. As far as I understand Dan and Dave aren't trying to compete with Cardini. Technically, currently, they are some of the best in the buisness though.
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2760 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Great idea - the academy!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Dan and Dave's site is up! (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL