The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » My 2011 Promo (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

VernonOnCoins
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1876 Posts

Profile of VernonOnCoins
Still working on it, let me know what you think.

http://vimeo.com/30325362
BrianMillerMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
CT
2043 Posts

Profile of BrianMillerMagic
Chris,

Your sleight of hand seems top notch based on this video, and clearly you're getting terrific audience reactions. I found the music infuriatingly annoying and repetitive.

My question is: Is this the promo video you're using for prospective clients? Because it doesn't showcase anything about your ability to work a paid event. That's my only concern.

Otherwise, again, you've got killer moves and a nice swagger. I dig it.

Brian
VernonOnCoins
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1876 Posts

Profile of VernonOnCoins
Thanks for taking a look and thanks for nice words. Eventually it will include paid performances, different venues etc. But for now I needed to get something out there to show clients what I look like and also how audiences react etc.

I work mostly in the NYC club and party scene for younger crowds, so the music needed to reflect that energy. I'm working on a narration track which will give more information about me, plus written client testimonials that flash on screen

Best,

Chris
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10722 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Chris I enjoyed your work very much
vinny
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
VernonOnCoins
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1876 Posts

Profile of VernonOnCoins
Thanks Vinny. It's still a work in progress, but I'm close to the final version
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2760 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Nice stuff!
Dr. Solar
View Profile
Special user
Citrus Heights, Ca.
526 Posts

Profile of Dr. Solar
Amazing magic. You really wow them. Restaurants, strolling, club work, trade shows are all down your alley. Some of your face shots at the magic moments could be a bit more prolonged or clearer especially since you say you want facial recognition. Otherwise, very good stuff.

Doc
"look for me in all things forgotten"
www.drsolar.com
VernonOnCoins
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1876 Posts

Profile of VernonOnCoins
Thanks.

In the coming weeks I'll be adding in more audience shots and live performances. Once I have more footage I can play around and experiment
Synatics
View Profile
Regular user
156 Posts

Profile of Synatics
Top !@#$%^& notch my friend! I love the bit at 1.33 where you cover the pip of the 5 when it's just become the 4. Never thought of doing that but it looks really sweet.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » My 2011 Promo (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL