The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Misery Index' Hits 28-Year High (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16201 Posts

Profile of tommy
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
I turned 28 this year. There, proof that my whole life was miserable. Smile
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4816 Posts

Profile of gdw
The decline in standard of living in the usa, over the past three years, has been the worst since they started measuring it.
It's amazing, people will criticize you for "biting the hand that feeds you," while they're busy praising the hand that beats them.

"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
RS1963
View Profile
Inner circle
2719 Posts

Profile of RS1963
They probably poled the ones that are driving drunk and hitting horses and cows along the rural Nevada roadsides and in other like areas. If they are that much of a moron to do such things I'd be miserable too. Thankfully there aren't many in the U.S. that are that way so whoever put that information out there is a moron anyway and probably is the most miserable of anyone in the first place.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Misery Index' Hits 28-Year High (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL