The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Magicians in Bangladesh are up in arms (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Salguod Nairb
View Profile

Room 101
0 Posts

Profile of Salguod Nairb
Yes, yes it was and my jest was one of semantics.

Fine, I will have to wait until after work to look at the China link and the Youtube posts.
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness...
RS1963
View Profile
Inner circle
2719 Posts

Profile of RS1963
Quote:
On 2011-10-25 13:53, Salguod Nairb wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-10-25 13:32, RS1963 wrote:
I don't blame them for being up in arms about that. Too many historic places are torn down anymore for too many stupid reasons. Humans just can't leave much of anything alone anymore.

And there lies the unanswered question. Why did they wait until it was scheduled for demolition before trying to save it? From my understanding the building was in poor condition even before they made plans to tear it down. If it is truly a part of history, then why did it ever get to the current condition?

That is a good question. Often times no one knows how to contact relatives or whoever is in charge of the property. Or the owners don't care and when someone buys the property and announces that it is to be done away with does anyone step forward to raise a fuss. It's often all a matter of timing.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Magicians in Bangladesh are up in arms (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL