The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Best TALKING SKULL (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Lord of Illusion
View Profile
Veteran user
Has his enemies stuck on
310 Posts

Profile of Lord of Illusion
Quote:
On 2012-07-02 11:38, magicgettogether wrote:
My talking boris skulls doing whos on first

http://youtu.be/yQgvDI4VUow

I HAVE to set that up this year! LMUAO
Edward Wolfgang Poe,

The Necromancer of the South
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1543 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
I do Halloween setups in Oct & use both the Talking Boris (that I bought a good supply of when they 1st sold) & build 3 axis skulls (with 2 axis lited eyes) similar to Jerry's of Skulltronix, but at a MUCH lower cost. Always loved the Abbott & Costello Who's on 1st & have a redone version called "Who's on the 1st Slab"...LoL it's set up with separate channels for left & right, if anyone wants a copy PM me an email addy & I'll shoot you one Smile

If anyone is interested in building or buying a MUCH cheaper talking skull (with or with out the 3 axis movement) than a Skulltronix, PM me & I can give you any info & links to co's that sell kits & already built units as I am in the Halloween Biz & work with these type of skulls on many levels for Halloween shows,etc -
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Dang,my skulls don't talk...No tongue or vocal chords! Smile
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Anverdi-museum
View Profile
Inner circle
1080 Posts

Profile of Anverdi-museum
Reopening an old thread....I recently built a Joseffy Talking Skull outfit in miniature.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gOzasQ8IiQM&t=23s

Chuck C.
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3225 Posts

Profile of gaddy
This threat has got me thinking about building one of these!

Chuck C. Your skull is really great!
*due to The Magic Cafe's editorial policies, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Best TALKING SKULL (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL