The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The October 2011 entrée: Alain Nu » » Summarizing... (Welcome also!) » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2757 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Hi Alain,

Welcome to the Café, great to have you here!
I am new to your work etc, so just for fun I thought it would be interesting:

In one sentence:

1. Your favourite magical achievement to date.
2. Your magic 'Motto'.
3. Your idol.
4. How you think you portray your magic.
5. Your favourite release.
6. One tip to all magicians out there.

Thanks I look forward to your great insight!

Best wishes,

Kyle MacNeill
Alain Nu
View Profile
V.I.P.
256 Posts

Profile of Alain Nu
Nice to meet you Kyle,

1. Your favourite magical achievement to date-- My daughter, no doubt, although I suppose my four hour-long shows on TLC in 2005 would technically be considered my biggest public achievement as a mentalist, as of yet...

2. Your magic 'Motto'-- "effects are for kids"

3. Your idol-- currently it's Graham Hancock (The Sign and the Seal), but if you mean within this community, I might be inclined to say Chan Canasta

4. How you think you portray your magic-- I believe I like to generally approach my demonstrations from the standpoint of creating the most hard hitting and/or captivating presentations with as little use of props or preparation as possible.

5. Your favourite release-- PSYCHO-CHRONETIC, of course!

6. One tip to all magicians out there-- In every experience, there is an illusion which we manifest into existence. The responsibility comes with choosing just which illusion to manifest

Alain
Alain Nu
View Profile
V.I.P.
256 Posts

Profile of Alain Nu
Slight correction to #1, my personal favorite performing experience THIS YEAR was getting a chance to meet, perform for and have dinner with Richard Branson and Buzz Aldrin. I do a lot of events for astronauts (interestingly enough), but hanging out with those two takes the cake for me.
RSchostag
View Profile
New user
Golden Valley, Minnesota, USA
5 Posts

Profile of RSchostag
Kyle,

Great question, though Alain clearly understated himself in his introduction. Alain is a well-respected member of the Psychic Entertainers' Association (PEA) and is very respected for his solid preeentational style. Unlike so much of what you likely see on U Tube, et al, Alaio's performance of ou craft makes things look like the real thing. For example, I think that even Banachek and others who may perform silverware bends know, Alain's preentation of silver ware bending is literally like watching poetry. (He has also preaented high-priced master classes oln tnis very topic.) His new release of Psyhco Chrometic - an extention of Banachek's original) is another example of his thoroughness and professionalism, his atentioh to detail, and his willingness to share with others in the community.

Seriously, Kyle, follow up with what he has to asy. He is a working pro but just as important someone who really has some innovative ideas to take your work to the next level.

Randy Schostag
RSchostag
View Profile
New user
Golden Valley, Minnesota, USA
5 Posts

Profile of RSchostag
Sorry. I don't know how to edit after posted.
Alain Nu
View Profile
V.I.P.
256 Posts

Profile of Alain Nu
Thank you, Randy, for such high praise! I must say, however, there is also a lot of great stuff on Youtube that represents mystery performance well. Darren Brown is utterly brilliant and prolific at his presentations obviously speaking, and that's just the tip of the iceberg.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The October 2011 entrée: Alain Nu » » Summarizing... (Welcome also!) » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL