The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The October 2011 entrée: Alain Nu » » I think... » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rick Maue
View Profile
V.I.P.
Pittsburgh, PA
586 Posts

Profile of Rick Maue
...it's my turn to buy dinner, and it's been too long. So let's talk after your week here at The Café. Have fun my friend.

Keep the change,
Rick
Check out what is happening at Deceptions Unlimited

www.deceptionsunlimited.com
Alain Nu
View Profile
V.I.P.
256 Posts

Profile of Alain Nu
I MISS YOU, Rick!

Thanks for reaching out, my friend!

I really hope we can make that happen, for sure- I don't even mind buying again!

Alain
Alain Nu
View Profile
V.I.P.
256 Posts

Profile of Alain Nu
I just realized, after responding to another thread regarding material that beginning mentalists should be aware of. Another friend, whose material is definitely worth looking into, in none other than my friend, Rick Maue!!!

There are only a few out there who have developed their own style of methodology, but Rick is one of those guys whose concepts are fresh and different, and well worth looking into.

Others in that same category who I'll call out would include Simon Aronson, Banachek, David Berglas, Leo Boudreau, Bob Cassidy, Mark Elsdon, Bob Farmer, Jerome Finley, Ed Fowler, Charles Gaucci, Ross Johnson, Kennedy, Max Maven, Colin Mcleod, Richard Paddon, Patrick Redford, John Riggs, Sean Taylor, Jack Kent Tillar-- I'm sure someone's now going to feel left out, but I'm stopping there!

Alain
robwar0100
View Profile
Inner circle
Buy me some newspapers.Purchase for me 1 Gazette and
1747 Posts

Profile of robwar0100
Alain,

I have been studying and working on Rick's FATE and am looking forward to introducing it into my act. I am thinking about debuting it on Friday night. I am opening up for a musical act in Wooster, Ohio. I have used Rick's Group Dynamic and Body Language as a sort of two-phase chair routine. I am thinking about adding FATE and making it three phases. Not sure how it will shake out.

Bobby
"My definition of chance is my hands on the wheel," Greg Long.
Alain Nu
View Profile
V.I.P.
256 Posts

Profile of Alain Nu
I really like FATE a lot, and although I haven't recently, I HAVE performed this in an actual show a few times, and received a GREAT reaction from it! So I predict you will do well to add it!

Alain
robwar0100
View Profile
Inner circle
Buy me some newspapers.Purchase for me 1 Gazette and
1747 Posts

Profile of robwar0100
Alain and Rick,

It went well. Extremely well, despite being a difficult setting.

Bobby
"My definition of chance is my hands on the wheel," Greg Long.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The October 2011 entrée: Alain Nu » » I think... » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL