The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The October 2011 entrée: Alain Nu » » Mind Control » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
Alain,

At your lecture, you talked about a machine you were hooked up to that, through concentration, you were able to make a ball move across a screen. Clearly I've forgotten details (I should've applied Harry's memory techniques better I guess!) Could you share that anecdote again?

Josh
Alain Nu
View Profile
V.I.P.
256 Posts

Profile of Alain Nu
That would be a little complex for me to explain here. Plus it's not "magic" nor "mentalism" at all, but rather a scientific method for experimenting with the uncertainty of electron tunneling and how conscious energy may affect it. Though not exactly 100%, I have seen enough evidence of my own thoughts (and others) being able to have mild control over the device that I am intrigued by it.

Kind of like the Star Wars "Force Trainer" put out by Matel, but no headgear, wires or physical connection at all to the machine. So in essence, Mind Matter Interaction on a sub-atomic level that can be visibly experienced.

I'll stop here and also say that I am developing a program that may have me promoting these as products, so I would rather not disclose too much more info about it since negotiations are still being made that hasn't happened yet.

Alain
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The October 2011 entrée: Alain Nu » » Mind Control » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL