The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The October 2011 entrée: Alain Nu » » Spoon Bend » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

siepielski
View Profile
Regular user
194 Posts

Profile of siepielski
So just how many spoons have you bent in your career?
Alain Nu
View Profile
V.I.P.
256 Posts

Profile of Alain Nu
All of them! Smile

In fact, here's a good time for me to mention that if you have not had a chance to check out http://www.ShopOfSecrets.com in a while, it has a NEW LOOK, so check it out!

There, you will find ALL of my available manuscripts / DVDs for purchase, BUT IF you are interested at all in my annual metal bending seminar, Systems of Transforming Metal (STM), the way to know more about it is to FIRST read the info on STM at my Shop of Secrets, THEN contact me if being on my list of contactees is something you would be interested in when I announce my next location/date. I am not sure, but I am debating on either making STM in NYC next year or having it in Europe.

Who knows? I may even make a decision before my week here is up!

But if you look now, you'll see that it announces this year's location/date. Try not to let that confuse you. Every year, the only thing that changes about STM is the LOCATION and the DATE. Everything else ($1500 tuition / 10am to 6pm on a Saturday or Sun) stays the same. Remember, ALL past attendees may attend FREE on any following year. This year I had two past attendees, who showed exemplary improvement since the last time they attended. Plus they got to get a good refresher course on the stuff that they didn't focus on from before!

Alain
Alain Nu
View Profile
V.I.P.
256 Posts

Profile of Alain Nu
But to seriously answer your question, I would pretty accurately say a few thousand... and that's just with spoons! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The October 2011 entrée: Alain Nu » » Spoon Bend » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL