The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The October 2011 entrée: Alain Nu » » Memorized Deck » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
Alain,

In another thread (in another section), someone asked where he could find your work on the memorized deck. Have you released any work on it other than what was publsished in Any Card...?
Alain Nu
View Profile
V.I.P.
256 Posts

Profile of Alain Nu
Hi Josh,

There are so many mem deck effects out there, that I really feel I need not clutter the world up with more. Of my manuscripts, "Any Card..." is the only one that contains any of my thoughts that go in this direction, but I think they are good ones!

However learn the Aronson or Tamariz stack, and you can learn so many volumes of work that it would take a lifetime to get through it all much less have time to practice it!

Alain
Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
I've been playing around with the Tamariz stack for about two years now (I'm a little late to the game), but I love this wonderful world of memorized decks. Let's keep it a secret, though. The fewer people working with one, the better!

Josh
Alain Nu
View Profile
V.I.P.
256 Posts

Profile of Alain Nu
You started it, not me. Smile
Kingman
View Profile
Loyal user
Willow Spring NC
294 Posts

Profile of Kingman
SSHHHH! All ready.

:readingbook:

Kingman
-*-The Card Magic of Kingman-*-

I took the Pledge
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The October 2011 entrée: Alain Nu » » Memorized Deck » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL