The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The October 2011 entrée: Alain Nu » » Mnemonics, Brute Memory, Algorithms » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

guitarmagic
View Profile
Elite user
Southern Louisiana
425 Posts

Profile of guitarmagic
Hi Alain! Great to see you here, thanks for sharing with us all and giving me a chance to ask this question of you.

Regarding algorithms and such, could you advise strategies that improve the task of commiting them to memory?

Thanks for all you do and can not wait to study with you again.

Hutson
Why is it that on one side of the world a person looks at a picture of the Grand Canyon and says, "it looks so real." At the same time on the other side of the world a person looks at the Grand Canyon and says, "it looks like a picture."
Alain Nu
View Profile
V.I.P.
256 Posts

Profile of Alain Nu
Hi Hutson,

Thank you for kind comments-- I must say, this has been a lot of fun for me! I usually don't play so much on the internet! Smile

Just as in Tai Chi, the best way to develop the best muscle-memory for anything is through constant "repetition." The best way to desire doing the repetition is through visualization and a passion to succeed. Visualization of oneself succeeding in different ways will help you get through the boredom of the repetition.

With Astrologic, a friend of mine developed a web-based program called "ATP" or the Astrologic Training Program. It was designed to accomplish all of the above and increase you practice rate to up to (easily) 20 times what it would take to practice normally. In other words, TWENTY TIMES the repetition, with also bells and whistles that give you info about each sign and impromptu things to think about in relationship to giving a character reading, and even a way for you to practice getting the spectator's exact birth date! You can go to http://www.ShopOfSecrets.com and scroll down to see the specs for "ATP."

You can also use flash cards, if you have a friend (or wife) who's willing to help you! Smile

Alain
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The October 2011 entrée: Alain Nu » » Mnemonics, Brute Memory, Algorithms » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL