The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » memorized deck (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

VernonOnCoins
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1875 Posts

Profile of VernonOnCoins
Any new ideas out there?
10cardsdown
View Profile
Special user
Out There Somewhere
664 Posts

Profile of 10cardsdown
Can you be more specific, i.e., how to memorize the deck, dependant stack builds, dependant stack routines and/or routines with a memorized deck? Smile
magicjosh2
View Profile
Regular user
Manchester. UK.
134 Posts

Profile of magicjosh2
It's not new but you might like to check out some of the ideas by Lewis Jones on this subject. He has some nice ideas about memorizing decks and various principles with the stacked deck.
You might like to check out these books.
Cardiograms,The Spring Of 52,Con-Sessions,Counter Feats,Shampagne,Imp Romp2,Lusions. Priced at about £12 each they are not bad value for money.
Best Wishes,
Mark
ddyment
View Profile
Inner circle
Gibsons, BC, Canada
2183 Posts

Profile of ddyment
If you haven't yet read it, I'd urge you to check out the extensive essay on Full-Deck Stacks posted on The Deceptionary (you'll find it in the "information" section). It has a lot of material on memorized decks.

... Doug
Doug Dyment's Deceptionary :: Elegant, Literate, Contemporary Mentalism ... and More
Nick Pudar
View Profile
Veteran user
369 Posts

Profile of Nick Pudar
And also, to explore the stacks, develop new routines with the stacks, and test your knowledge of the stacks, you might want to check out the free StackView software (www.stackview.com) -- the latest version is now available.

Some of the most widely used stacks are built in, and you can also design and enter your own stacks.

Nick
Let me explain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up.
www.stackview.com Version 5.0 is available!
sashain
View Profile
New user
Steve Shain
80 Posts

Profile of sashain
Doug,

Thanks for the reference to your essay on your web site. Also, I much appreciate the addenda/revisions to Mindsights that you have posted there.

Steve
Steve Shain
Houston, Texas
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » memorized deck (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL