The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » The Notebooks Volume 1 - Mystical Readings (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Does anyone have this? Just wondering what you thought about it.

It is writted by Luke Jermay.

Ray
kannon
View Profile
Inner circle
BCN
1025 Posts

Profile of kannon
I've read some of the work in it ... the pieces I have are very good and also it represents a different style of thinking and performance than you'd have seen in his work in the past.
My work and the Mtangulizi here http://kannonsworks.weebly.com featuring work on drawing duplications, a fiddle-free billet tear, bar mentalism, pendulums
rickhypno
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of rickhypno
Based in the reputation that Luke has, surely is great material. Glad also that other person handle his publications, he is definitely not a good seller.
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3933 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Well worth reading.

I'm quite partial to Luke's writings so that may colour my opinion, but it's not an expensive book.

I'll be watching two lectures by Mr Jermay next weekend.

Steve
Crossroads Mystic
View Profile
Elite user
Rapid City, SD
498 Posts

Profile of Crossroads Mystic
How long has this been out?
~Gavin
...from whose bourne,

no traveler returns...

Formerly Mr.Skin

facebook.com/CrossroadsMystic
Jerskin
View Profile
Inner circle
2496 Posts

Profile of Jerskin
Any in-depth review?
GrEg oTtO

MUNDUS VULT DECIPI
seadog93
View Profile
Inner circle
3200 Posts

Profile of seadog93
Quote:
On 2011-11-09 20:43, Jerskin wrote:
Any in-depth review?

any?

£1000.00 Palmistry Demonstration, The Mind Museum and Clearing Negative Energy look pretty interesting.

The readers alphabet is pretty interesting sounding too, but I wonder how much different could it be. I think I have something like 5-7 books on this.
"Love is the magician who pulls man out of his own hat" - Ben Hecht

"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing'. Between the two, my life flows." -Nisargadatta Maharaj

Seadog=C-Dawg=C.ou.rtn.ey Kol.b
VernonOnCoins
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1979 Posts

Profile of VernonOnCoins
Do any of these effects use DR?
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1976 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
The Mind Museum is wonderful....
voh002
View Profile
Special user
547 Posts

Profile of voh002
Where is it possible to buy this book? I have seached on Google, but can´t find any information.
kannon
View Profile
Inner circle
BCN
1025 Posts

Profile of kannon
My work and the Mtangulizi here http://kannonsworks.weebly.com featuring work on drawing duplications, a fiddle-free billet tear, bar mentalism, pendulums
voh002
View Profile
Special user
547 Posts

Profile of voh002
Quote:

Thank you Smile
VernonOnCoins
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1979 Posts

Profile of VernonOnCoins
Im tempted but want to be certain these effects can be performed in intimate settings, where folks can talk amongst each other afterwards and not reveal possible methods

Would love a review
kannon
View Profile
Inner circle
BCN
1025 Posts

Profile of kannon
Yes, I'm not aware of 100% of the contents but a lot of it is ideal for intimate settings - very little of Luke's material is DR.

It is HEAVILY focused on readings and presentations and frameworks for giving readings.

Mind Musuem - I love and have adapted instantly - It's Luke's presentation on an Enrique Enriquez idea

Clearing - Similar to Neal's Pendulum clearing

Marked Personality - Haven't used, probably won't, but a it's way to get ahead with a tiny piece of information and turn a cold into a hot reading using cards. It was first seen in the booklet that accompanied E.I

It 'probably' has a nice routine with a spirit bell in there too ... not sure though.

Reader's Alphabet is great and gave me a lot of help and thought into the framework and direction of readings .. although in the same vein as the systematic seer and A-Z it is (to use a now stock phrase) "Worth the price alone for readers and budding readers"
VernonOnCoins
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1979 Posts

Profile of VernonOnCoins
Thanks for the extra detail. This looks like my next purchase.
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
Luke teaches several incredibly powerful concepts, techniques and approaches to public and private readings in this manuscript.

It's a joy to see how far Luke has come with his readings over the years and what he has to say and teach and share in his "Mystical Readings" reflects his own growth and evolution perfectly while still maintaining that classical (super-clever and brutally effective!) "Jermay" feel and intense focus on suggestion, psychology, verbal manipulation and truly connecting with an audience member or participant.

Of note, his "Mind Museum" is absolutely stunning and as was suggested, is easily worth the cost of this manuscript several, SEVERAL times over.

I say this as someone admittedly biased and who had access to this piece of work well before its publication. I loved it so much that I adopted (and adapted) it immediately and it has since become a permanent part of my tool kit (thank you, Luke!). Besides it being an extraordinary tool for readings, life coaching and intuitive counseling LJ's "Mind Museum" also plays a huge part in what has become the most effective, impressive and helpful "automatic writing" demonstration that I've ever used or seen published.

This is a very nice piece of work as it stands, and the inclusion of Luke's "Mind Museum" simply takes it over the top at this price. It would easily be "worth it" for that one tool alone. All the other great material is just a huge bonus. Smile

J.
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
VernonOnCoins
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1979 Posts

Profile of VernonOnCoins
Quote:
On 2011-12-22 11:09, kannon wrote:
Mind Musuem - I love and have adapted instantly - It's Luke's presentation on an Enrique Enriquez idea

I'm obviously biased here. Anytime Enrique Enriquez is referenced, my ears perk up

Posted: Dec 23, 2011 2:26pm
Just placed my order
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
I'd like to order too, but I cannot get over his categorization of “all” readers (even performers doing it for entertainment) as being "scumbags, thieves and liars" that he publicly pronounced last year on his EI release (not to mention the very poor readings skills he exhibited).

Has he learned how to actually do a reading over the past year?

Has he done a 180 in his attitude?
I would like to think he has grown and learned to accept people who believe differently than he, without the insults and threats of violence he has exhibited.

Will someone who has purchased this, and does readings, post his/her comments?

Tony
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Quote:
On 2011-12-23 16:54, Tony Iacoviello wrote:
I'd like to order too, but I cannot get over his categorization of “all” readers (even performers doing it for entertainment) as being "scumbags, thieves and liars" that he publicly pronounced last year on his EI release (not to mention the very poor readings skills he exhibited).

Has he learned how to actually do a reading over the past year?

Has he done a 180 in his attitude?
I would like to think he has grown and learned to accept people who believe differently than he, without the insults and threats of violence he has exhibited.

Will someone who has purchased this, and does readings, post his/her comments?

Tony

I have to agree with Tony. Even though I started this thread, I still find it hard to think of Luke as a reader.

Best
Ray
VernonOnCoins
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1979 Posts

Profile of VernonOnCoins
Quote:
On 2011-12-23 16:54, Tony Iacoviello wrote:
I'd like to order too, but I cannot get over his categorization of “all” readers (even performers doing it for entertainment) as being "scumbags, thieves and liars" that he publicly pronounced last year on his EI release

Wow... I didn't know this.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » The Notebooks Volume 1 - Mystical Readings (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL