We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The September 2003 entrée: Whit Haydn » » Thank you Whit... » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
4763 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Can hardly believe your focused time with us is nearly up, my how a week goes by!

The discussions have been very educational and there is indeed a wealth of great wisdom in these postings. Smile

That said, with my schedule ever busy for the rest of today I just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to share so much with so very many...you are a very generous person my friend. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Whit Haydn
View Profile
V.I.P.
5449 Posts

Profile of Whit Haydn
Thanks so much for giving me this wonderful opportunity. It has been a great pleasure, and an education. Such a lovely board you have here. What a brave new world...

And, of course, Happy Birthday to The Magic Café! I am honored to be here for this milestone.

Best of luck to you,
and to all the membership! Smile
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2323 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
Whit,
Thanks so much for taking time out of your busy schedule to talk with us this month. You always fill our heads up with wisdom.
Paul Chosse
View Profile
V.I.P.
1955 - 2010
2389 Posts

Profile of Paul Chosse
Thanks, Whit!

It's been stimulating. I hope that we can continue some of this in the Food for Thought Forum after you finish up. I know that it is difficult to convey everything you feel or have learned in the last 40 years in a few threads over a seven day period, and I also know that you are developing a lot of this material for publication, but don't let that deter you from sharing your insights here! Looking forward to continueing explorations...

Best, PSC
"You can't steal a gift..." Dizzy Gillespie
sashain
View Profile
New user
Steve Shain
80 Posts

Profile of sashain
Whit,

Thanks for serving as both a catalyst for discussion and a source to stimulate thinking and interaction. Looking forward to the MS in progress on the three shell game.

Steve
Steve Shain
Houston, Texas
invalidity
View Profile
Regular user
170 Posts

Profile of invalidity
Thanks for your time Mr Hadyn. I've enjoyed reading your thought provoking insights on magic theory and con games. Looking forward to the release of your material in DVD format.
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27166 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Thanks for the week of hot topics and great discussion.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Bill Hallahan
View Profile
Inner circle
New Hampshire
3223 Posts

Profile of Bill Hallahan
Thanks. This was a very educational forum. You didn’t just answer questions, you also asked a lot of great questions.

Thanks for spending your time with us. I learned a great deal.
Humans make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to create boredom. Quite astonishing.
- The character of ‘Death’ in the movie "Hogswatch"
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Whit Happens!!! Smile Smile Smile
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
boblinds
View Profile
Regular user
Los Angeles
111 Posts

Profile of boblinds
Mr. Haydn:

A great week for everyone who has had the honor of your electronic presence here. A special pleasure for me because just this week I decided to renew my boyhood love of magic (I've passed the half-century mark ... gulp) and started checking out this forum to get reacquainted.

I count myself incredibly lucky that my "comeback" week included an array of thoughtful, provocative and intelligent commentary from you and the other participants here. It really got those now-ancient juices flowing.

Just one thing, I checked your website and didn't see a listing of your current or upcoming engagements. Where can a new fan see you performing these days?

Best Wishes,
Bob L.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The September 2003 entrée: Whit Haydn » » Thank you Whit... » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL