The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » BalloonHQ? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bball5630
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of Bball5630
Okay, everyone seems to be able to find things on BalloonHQ, but I can't even begin to navigate the site. Is it just me or is it a nightmare to get around on? I assume there is a method to the madness that only time will help with?
Ben Field
View Profile
New user
39 Posts

Profile of Ben Field
I'm with you on this, everyone says how amazing the site is and when ever links are put up the stuff is amazing, but I also too struggle to get around it on my own!
Steve Yarosko
View Profile
Loyal user
285 Posts

Profile of Steve Yarosko
It's a lot easier to navigate BalloonHQ if you are a member of the site. Once you are a member, you can do an advanced search of the photos. I use that function all the time to get ideas for something specific. Even if you are not a member, you can still peruse the past monthly columns. (The columns haven't been exactly monthly lately.)There is gold in those past columns.
Bball5630
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of Bball5630
Steve, do you mean a paying member or just have an account on there?
Steve Yarosko
View Profile
Loyal user
285 Posts

Profile of Steve Yarosko
I mean a paying member. At $70.00 a year, it might seem expensive compared to magic websites. However, to me it is well worth it. Since it was the first balloon forum, there is a lot of history on the site and a lot of pictures. I also don't mind paying the $70.00 a year because I am supporting a site that was and is instrumental to the advancement of balloon art.
rogueclown
View Profile
Veteran user
Hollywood
320 Posts

Profile of rogueclown
TRUE THAT!! So worth the money and Steve's portfolio is Amazing!!!
RC
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » BalloonHQ? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL