The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » So who got their Alchemy Moon Stuff? And what do you think? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Lucien Astor
View Profile
Special user
Sunken R'lyeh
661 Posts

Profile of Lucien Astor
Ahhh, two weeks for a parcel...lets put it in perspective. Remember when it used to be 4-6 weeks, and you weren't suprised when it took 7 or 8? The world is changing! I have hypnocard and zoltar from Alchemy's last incarnation, and am thinking about getting Cuss Cards now!
scathmadre
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of scathmadre
Earlier today I sent an email to CG re: AA.
I thought I'd share my thoughts with you folks also:

let me simply state...
forget the cold reading
forget that they're marked
AA is a brilliant stand alone reading tool. in the hands of an experienced reader, these are simply brilliant.
with a background in Pythagorean numerology - it's simply brilliant.
Now if one wanted to, toss in an R2D2 CT - one could start a new religion...and I may just do that...
scathmadre
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of scathmadre
…somewhere, Scott Grossberg mentioned Dan Pelletier's (the tarot reader) 2-card spread (designed for use with majors only), can't find the link, but it first appeared here on page 2: http://www.tarotforlife.com/Newsletter/TSJ11.pdf
(scroll down).
So imagine you begin with Window & Door with AA.
That alone in mondo powerful stuff.
Mix in R2D2 and it's moved up logarithmically.
To end the reading they pull a third card - now if you're really evil…(you now have the requirements)…finish them off with Outlaw's WA.
It may be time to quit your day job
Mind illusionist
View Profile
Special user
Australia
949 Posts

Profile of Mind illusionist
Wow my little zoltar card and book arrived in 7 days!!! now that's great service Smile havent fully dug into the manual yet, but Im loving zoltar already. Thanks Chris and alchemy-moon! Will definetely be looking at buying more stuff from you guys again!
Lefebure
View Profile
Loyal user
Lille, France
202 Posts

Profile of Lefebure
I purchased "Death in the family " : No problem for shipping, no delays, the expected time, I would say.
About the rest :
- The force is very appropriated to the experience, no matter if it's an old force...
- The script is innovative and can be easily adapted to your show, your culture, your language...
- There are not only one, not only two but three climax !!!
- The booklet explains you everything and give further ideas, good !

Honestly I would be ready to pay more if the props had more authenticity (the paper, the box etc.).
It's not very difficult to perform, so you can (and you must !) concentrate your efforts on the storytelling and the introduction.
It's a pretty macabre one, so it is not for all audiences. But I think I will perform it for teenagers, because it pretty looks like a ghost train, actually.
Christopher Gould
View Profile
Inner circle
in special pants.
1029 Posts

Profile of Christopher Gould
Thanks you for you kind comments Lefebure. You should get future orders a little quicker as I had to wait for customs to release the stock for me to send to Europe!
Just wanted to make a point here. That with both the Cuss Cards and Death in the Family. We produce an Elite set with the aim of authenticity. However, I am aware that these can be outside of the pocket of many - so we produce a paired down version that is more affordable.
Having said this, I will tell you a little history. Death in the family was actually devised as an example trick for the Happy Family set, way back... However, it took on a life of it's own. For the first year of playing with the effect, I actually used images that were processed through an online photographers (Boots!), so I was successfully performing, even the idea of 'photomorphic plates' using standard 6*4 nasty little photos. Again, the conviction is in the performance, not the prop.

Glad you liked them, DITF is absolutely one of my favorites to perform.

....BTW, for a young man such as yourself, three climaxes in a performance should be easy to obtain.
The Moon is now to be found in the constellation of Gemini:
https://www.geminiartifacts.com
Lord Freddie
View Profile
Inner circle
1093 Posts

Profile of Lord Freddie
The Elite set is truly wonderful and very authentic looking. I have my own seance room routine which uses some of the cards and they are perfect for this purpose.
I love the work of Alchemy Moon. They are truly pushing the art forward with new ways of thinking and great concepts.
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2621 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Quote:
There are not only one, not only two but three climax !!!

My DITF has four climaxes. What happened to yours. . .
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
Joshua J
View Profile
Inner circle
1044 Posts

Profile of Joshua J
I'd just like to say a thank you to Steve Murray for sharing the two routines/ideas on the wiki.
RCP
View Profile
Inner circle
Two Minnie's in The Hell's Half Acre, The Republic of Texas
2183 Posts

Profile of RCP
Need more Alchemical Artifactum please…….and Zoltar elite…….and……..
Lord Freddie
View Profile
Inner circle
1093 Posts

Profile of Lord Freddie
You AM fans are going to love the next issue of The Mystic Menagerie! We shall be keeping a close eye on the wonderful work that Chris and Paul are doing and featuring it in the magazine.

I have a performance piece that merges the DITF cards with Paul Voodini's Midnight Side of The Mind. I will be writing it up soon and letting Paul and Chris read it.
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2044 Posts

Profile of aligator
Love the various reading options with AA but I do have one question. What is the one blank faced card used for? The back suggests it is a star5. Anyone? Post or pm. Thx.
brehan
View Profile
Special user
holland
668 Posts

Profile of brehan
Could anyone please revieuw the aa cards
I think I have the idea
but the description on the am site is a bit to vauge for me thanks guys
brehan
brehan
View Profile
Special user
holland
668 Posts

Profile of brehan
I think I have the idea
brehan
brehan
View Profile
Special user
holland
668 Posts

Profile of brehan
I think I have the idea
brehan
Christopher Gould
View Profile
Inner circle
in special pants.
1029 Posts

Profile of Christopher Gould
Hi Brehan - you can always pm me if you have any questions.
The basic idea of the AA is that it is an alternative to ESP cards for the bizarrist.
Any routine you can do with a standard set of ESP cards can be achieved with the AA, plus a lot more. We give you a premise that is a million miles away from the old Duke University world. One that is seeped in mystery, mysticism and strange Victorian occult societies. Far more suited to the Bizarre mindset.

Anyway I do not want to turn this into an advert (especially after my recent post!), but I do want to answer your question - pm Paul or myself if you want to know more.

As we Brits say - you wait all day for a bus, then three come along at once!
The Moon is now to be found in the constellation of Gemini:
https://www.geminiartifacts.com
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Chris,You are amongst the Creators that do add,to the forum! Smile
Not,just for a advert...
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
brehan
View Profile
Special user
holland
668 Posts

Profile of brehan
Thanks formanswering Christopher
Will be contacting you soon
Brehan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » So who got their Alchemy Moon Stuff? And what do you think? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL