The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » New ebook - Notice! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
OTTOEMEZZO
View Profile
Special user
544 Posts

Profile of OTTOEMEZZO
Thanks everyone for your interest so far. I've gotten an overwhelming number of responses. All of your interest is truly appreciated. I'm looking for just 5 more spots on the list and that's it. So, if you have an interest in the new ebook, please PM me so I can add you.

Kind regards,

VZ
"The Swan Song" is my last release to the mentalism community. Only a few copies remain!

"Unholy Grail" is now available! Features Perfected Day for Any Date, Ultimate PK Touches, Triple Drawing Duplication, and The Presence (my ghost effect)! Everything is 100% prop-less!

"Tres" LIMITED EDITION e-Book contains my signature "No Touches" PK Touches! Now SOLD OUT!

"Reverie" is for sale! Features extremely strong, 100% prop-less mentalism effects!

"Secret Files" is NOW AVAILABLE directly through me. Contains the EASIEST DAY FOR ANY DATE version!!!
OTTOEMEZZO
View Profile
Special user
544 Posts

Profile of OTTOEMEZZO
Just a quick update... the ebook will take a bit longer to finish than expected. I want everything to be perfect, and will not release this work until it's completely to my satisfaction. On a side note, I decided to allow a few more people to the list. So, if you're interested, this is your best bet to contact me.

PM me if interested and I will put you on the list.
"The Swan Song" is my last release to the mentalism community. Only a few copies remain!

"Unholy Grail" is now available! Features Perfected Day for Any Date, Ultimate PK Touches, Triple Drawing Duplication, and The Presence (my ghost effect)! Everything is 100% prop-less!

"Tres" LIMITED EDITION e-Book contains my signature "No Touches" PK Touches! Now SOLD OUT!

"Reverie" is for sale! Features extremely strong, 100% prop-less mentalism effects!

"Secret Files" is NOW AVAILABLE directly through me. Contains the EASIEST DAY FOR ANY DATE version!!!
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Quote:

DREAM HALLUCINATION
This routine is very near and dear to me. You cause the spectator to experience his/her dream in real time and extreme detail. There is a strong opening and set-up to this effect, followed by an amazing kicker. Very strong and prop-less, just like the first routine!!!

I'd be really interested in reading about this having done a lot of work recently in this area. May I be added to the list?
Voodini - cold reading, past life regressions, remote viewing, Q&A, palm reading, bizarre & seance...
www.readerofminds.co.uk
OTTOEMEZZO
View Profile
Special user
544 Posts

Profile of OTTOEMEZZO
Paul,

Just sent you a PM.

OTTOEMEZZO
View Profile
Special user
544 Posts

Profile of OTTOEMEZZO
Thank you Hans for your kind words and support here. As you are very knowledgeable on the subject of "Day for Any Date", I truly respect your opinion here.

Just to clarify some things, "Day for Any Date Improved" appeared in my 1st ebook "Secret Files".

There is a new update regarding the upcoming ebook. The bonus section will include a new methodology called "Triangle". It's truly a wonderful propless application that you can use for a variety of different effects with astonishing results.

PM me if the new ebook sounds interesting to you.

And, thanks everyone for your support.

OTTOEMEZZO
View Profile
Special user
544 Posts

Profile of OTTOEMEZZO
Final Pre-Release Offer: If you contact me within the next 48 hours, you will be eligible to receive pre-order discount.

Note: Those who already contacted me will receive the pre-order discount and do not need to contact me again.

here2009
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of here2009
Looks amazing. Put me on the list. PMed you.
OTTOEMEZZO
View Profile
Special user
544 Posts

Profile of OTTOEMEZZO
This ebook, "REVERIE", will be available by Saturday, December 24th. Those who contacted me initially should have received a special offer. If you haven't contacted me and are interested, send me a PM for further details.

Here are the final contents:

DREAM HALLUCINATION
This is one of the most incredible and wonderful effects I’ve ever created. No props used at any time. One could even argue that there is no trickery. You will simply cause the participant to experience one of his dreams in vivid detail and then describe the dream in real time. With the methodologies described herein, you will be ensured a successful outcome every time.

ON THE EDGE
This is another incredible routine and is meant to be a demonstration of both mind control as well as a wonderful demonstration of the effect that thoughts have on people. The most incredible aspect of this routine is that even though the participant is caused to twitch, the effect ends on a positive note and influences the participant in positive ways in the future.

Note: There will be 2 surprise bonuses in this e-book. One of them is called “TRIANGLE” and it is a prop-less method that will leave your audience completely stunned. It’s absolutely incredible, and I hope you keep this one to yourself. It’s TOO GOOD! The other bonus is an essay about dreams!

Kind regards,

-VZ

OTTOEMEZZO
View Profile
Special user
544 Posts

Profile of OTTOEMEZZO
About 2 hours until Pre-Order ends! If interested, contact me. This is your last chance at special pre-order offer!

Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, OH
1880 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
Any reviews yet?! I am excited to hear a few thoughts on this collection, it sounds very promising Smile

-Jake
OTTOEMEZZO
View Profile
Special user
544 Posts

Profile of OTTOEMEZZO
Jake,

There a few professionals who got a copy of this e-book. I'm sure there will be some reviews coming in shorty.

Kind regards,

-Vlad

Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, OH
1880 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
Great to hear Vlad, I have faith in you but you know how it goes anymore with mentalism! Looking forward to hearing some thoughts and picking up a copy!

-Jake
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, OH
1880 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
Hey all, just wanted to revive this thread really quick to ask if anyone has any thoughts on this Ebook?

-Jake
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » New ebook - Notice! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL