The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » STEALTH BELT by Darryl Vanamburg. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
magicmike30
View Profile
Special user
744 Posts

Profile of magicmike30
I just wanted to give my magic brother’s on a new utility item that I have been using for some time by my friend and magic partner Darryl Vanamburg. I’m glad he has finally decided to release this. I have tried other holsters and they are pricey and I found myself getting hot easily wearing it. The Stealth belt has really helped me become organized in my Restaurant and strolling work. No more fumbling through my suit jacket wondering where did I put that? The Stealth belt is designed to hold your magic props and everything has a place and a purpose. . Think of a superhero utility belt but for magicians;) Your, cards, Sharpies, Thumb tip, coins, business cards all safe and ready for quick access This is fully customizable and you can move the pockets and pouches to wear you need them. It is comfortable if your not doing magic...you might forget you have it on. The belt looks sharp. With a Jacket or a button up shirt undone you are ready to go. Each belt is done by hand and a lot of work goes into each one. My understanding is there is going to be 50 of these to start. If you are looking to have your props ready to go you might want to look at this belt. Just click this link to see video on the belt. Darryl is going to be releasing some really cool magic in the near future and I will keep you guys in the loop. Michael
magicmike30

http://youtu.be/3-0yu7jsmJQ
Entertainer
mysticalsales
View Profile
Veteran user
351 Posts

Profile of mysticalsales
What is the price on this belt? Looks like a winner.
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
Ha mike
very nice looking product.
and very functional also.
what will be the price on this item.
todd
Shanlip
View Profile
Regular user
Australia
141 Posts

Profile of Shanlip
This looks great Mike, any idea when it will be available and a price?

Phil
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
What will be the price on this item?
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
My fence has 20,
3226 Posts

Profile of magicmind
It also needs to connect to the back belt loop somehow IMHO. Unless your pants fit, a belt keeps them up....this belt would add weight to the front and not support the back.

I LOVE the idea, but unless it had a money back guarantee.....
JeremyM0411
View Profile
Special user
Moody, Alabama
608 Posts

Profile of JeremyM0411
This is a great idea! You could probably use this to hold loads for your chop cup routines or any other effect that requires a body load.
mistifyed
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of mistifyed
Quote:
On 2011-11-10 20:12, magicmind wrote:
It also needs to connect to the back belt loop somehow IMHO. Unless your pants fit, a belt keeps them up....this belt would add weight to the front and not support the back.

I LOVE the idea, but unless it had a money back guarantee.....

To settle those thoughts you are having.

The belt has been tested extensively, I have been using it for 5 plus years.
I have never found this to be an issue in the years I've been using it.
I use the belt in all performances.

Let me say...During my performances this belt has been very effective in doing what it needs to do.
Allow you to retrieve your needed props/gimmicks etc very simply with out thought. In-turn... Allows the performer to focus
on their respected audiences.

I have been using it for quite some time now.

And felt this was the time to put her out.

Many Magicians have asked me over and over when they could get a hold of one.

Well... here it is.

There will also be a "STEALTH BELT" forum for the Utility Belt at http://www.theblackwidow.ca

Thanks For all your kind words.

Darryl V
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
$$
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
6157 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Very well thought out and designed utility device (Belt). It's practical, functional and gives you the liberty to position any pocket any way you want.

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of rowland
Does anyone know the price of this yet. I agree very nice, I don't think it would be that hard to slip the elastic part through a rear belt loop.
mike storz
View Profile
Inner circle
Orange, CT
1353 Posts

Profile of mike storz
Love it. Now how do we buy it?
mistifyed
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of mistifyed
The retail on this will be 149.99
Please contact your favourite magic dealer.

http://youtu.be/3-0yu7jsmJQ

DV
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of rowland
I think this is a great idea, but I wonder how many people will be put off by the price. I am not saying it is not worth the cost but it has come out more than I would be prepared to pay for something like this. If it had been around the £100 mark maybe. I wish them every success with it though. I don't know if it's a coincidence that there have been no more comments since the cost was disclosed.
magicmike30
View Profile
Special user
744 Posts

Profile of magicmike30
Hi guys, I see Darryl has answered your questions:) Magic.

Michael
Entertainer
cosmicsecret
View Profile
Special user
Germany - Mannheim
504 Posts

Profile of cosmicsecret
Yes,i agree with Rowland.
100$ would have been okay but there is not only the creator in the pay-chain (manufacturer -> creator -> wholesale) who wants a piece
of the cake ;-)
I think it´s a good utility item which will keep your pockets nice flat!
With christmas knocking at my door - there are sooo many other persons who want a piece of my cake too :-( hehe.
mistifyed
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of mistifyed
Quote:
On 2011-11-12 15:06, rowland wrote:
I think this is a great idea, but I wonder how many people will be put off by the price. I am not saying it is not worth the cost but it has come out more than I would be prepared to pay for something like this. If it had been around the £100 mark maybe. I wish them every success with it though. I don't know if it's a coincidence that there have been no more comments since the cost was disclosed.

Thanks for your insight Rowland.

In response to your respected opinion(s).

Wish I could have released this for what you are asking,...Problem is....

1. There is a lot of work to make these, they are hand made and very well made I might add.

2.Releasing it any lower then the stated retail on it and I simply would and could not ever have released this.

This is the best we could do to make it available for you.

All my best.

D.
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of rowland
Quote:
On 2011-11-12 20:53, mistifyed wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-11-12 15:06, rowland wrote:

Not a problem I appreciate all that and like I said I wish you all the best.
Rowland

Thanks for your insight Rowland.

In response to your respected opinion(s).

Wish I could have released this for what you are asking,...Problem is....

1. There is a lot of work to make these, they are hand made and very well made I might add.

2.Releasing it any lower then the stated retail on it and I simply would and could not ever have released this.

This is the best we could do to make it available for you.

All my best.

D.
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4451 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
Every inch seems well thought out and well designed. Looks like it would last forever. Congratulations and thanks!
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
The Mighty Fool
View Profile
Inner circle
I feel like a big-top tent having
2140 Posts

Profile of The Mighty Fool
Oh wow....Me LIKEY!!!! It's like youre Batman wearing a utility belt! And if youre a regular performer, the price shouldnt put you off all that much. Remember, this is priced as a one-time buy that you'll have forever, not the sort of thing you'll have to keep coming back to replace / update. And that's another cool thing btw: it's updatable. You can easily rig up your own velcro pouches & holders for the belt to contain anything the creator didn't think of.
Everybody wants to beleive.....we just help them along.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » STEALTH BELT by Darryl Vanamburg. (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL