The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » T-6 Platinum: Interest??? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2224 Posts

Profile of Christopher Taylor
I am bowing to pressure here. Members of the fraternity have been asking for me to bring T-3 back for quite some time now so here I am asking the if there is interest in a “T-6 Platinum”. I’ve been doing a lot of R&D and come up with the following:

• A set of 6 tilt-activated transmitters; rechargeable (dimensions: 1.75” x 3/8” x 5/16”)
• Transmission range of 30 feet minimum
• Rechargeable receiver (dimensions: 1.75” x 1.25” x 3/8”) with adjustable vibration.

This would be TILT-ACTIVATED rather than simply movement activated. It is REALLY reliable. In other words, it would be suitable for placement in anything with a lid or that is picked up and turned over to read or tip something out of. It would also fit a larger viriety of objects than T-3 like felt-pens, candy tins, gift boxes, snow globes, cups, replica weapons, lighters, and on and on. Got a great "which-hand" use for it too.

If people are interested, I have done the R&D and so I think I can have this ready for the beginning of February. Comments?

Christopher
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

www.taylorimagineering.com

MAKING MENTALISM MORE IMPOSSIBLE
jonnyboy
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego
1021 Posts

Profile of jonnyboy
I would be interested, as I like very much T3. However, I would definitely like smaller senders and rcvr. Not sure, but senders still seem a little too large for a pen, for example. But definitely interested.
Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2224 Posts

Profile of Christopher Taylor
Quote:
On 2011-11-10 19:19, jonnyboy wrote:
Not sure, but senders still seem a little too large for a pen,

It is just a touch too large for a standard Sharpie but will fit most regular felt markers easily. Thanks for the comment

Christopher
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

www.taylorimagineering.com

MAKING MENTALISM MORE IMPOSSIBLE
theinternetguru
View Profile
Elite user
I hacked the Café but I still only have
426 Posts

Profile of theinternetguru
Very Interested. Even more so if you can work a deal to support a Promystic receiver (for efficiency).
mike storz
View Profile
Inner circle
Orange, CT
1353 Posts

Profile of mike storz
I saw this on your site and it looks fantastic. The price is great too. Very tempted!!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » T-6 Platinum: Interest??? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL