The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » New to Cups and Balls..Where truly to start? (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Mr. Woolery
View Profile
Inner circle
Fairbanks, AK
2149 Posts

Profile of Mr. Woolery
I want to put in a plug for Al Schneider. His DVD has some techniques I've not seen elsewhere and several routines that show structure for different situations. It is not encyclopedic like the Ammar and Ray sets, rather it is a set of routines. Very thought provoking.

Patrick
ROBERT BLAKE
View Profile
Inner circle
1472 Posts

Profile of ROBERT BLAKE
On other consideration. 2 or 3 cup routine?
For close up I like 2 cups for the street 4 cups.
Doc Svengali
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of Doc Svengali
In addition to the resources already mentioned, I found it highly valuable to study the routines on the World's Greatest Magic: Cups and Balls Volumes 1 through 3. From a teaching standpoint, the sections I found most helpful were: volume 1 Frank Garcia, volume 2 Johnny Thompson and Mark Desouza, volume 3 Al Schneider. There is a lot of helpful input, especially regarding false transfers, and in particular, visual retention vanishes.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » New to Cups and Balls..Where truly to start? (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL