The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Free offer software? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

wizardofsorts
View Profile
Special user
Chicago, IL
935 Posts

Profile of wizardofsorts
What do you call the automated software that will send out an email to a person that signs up for a free offer? You know what I mean? I put out the word, "sign up at this link and you will get a free tip each week for 3 weeks" I assume there is a software/app/website for that right?

Thanks
Edd
Edd Fairman, Wizard of Sorts is a corporate magician available for your next trade show, hospitality suite, client luncheon, or company event. http://www.wizardofsorts.com
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Are you talking about receiving newsletters?
TheDean
View Profile
Inner circle
Reno, Nevada
2164 Posts

Profile of TheDean
"Auto Responder" system software - Mailing List Software...

Why do you ask? - - More importantly, what are you wanting to accomplish so we can direct and serve you more appropriately.

Help us help you.

Hope That Serves…

I am at Your Service and in HIS Service,
Deano (Serving & Supporting You and Your Success!) in Reno
<><
Dean Hankey, *M.D. - The Dean of Success Solutions!
Serving & Supporting YOU and Your Success!
"Book More Shows... Make More Money... SERVE MORE PEOPLE! - Not Necessarily In That Order…"

(*Marketing Doctor) Smile
Carducci
View Profile
Special user
Denver
543 Posts

Profile of Carducci
With ShowBiz CRM, that's one of the many things you can do with a "workflow"

Under the "Marketing" menu, click "Workflows"
On the Left Hand side, click "create workflow"

Give the workflow a name, a "type" of "sales" perhaps, and click save.

Below the new workflow, there is a list of actions (which will be empty if you just created it) Click "create" and select "Send email to customer"

A popup menu will appear with a list of email templates you can choose from, pick the email template that you want to send out first. Then enter a number in the "delay" box for the number of days you want the system to wait before sending out the email (0 days will send out immediately, 1 day will send out tomorrow etc)

If you need to create templates for your offer, they can be created under "marketing" and "templates"

Finally, you can easily create a custom form that will subscribe people to the workflow. Under "admin" click "contact form" and you can drag and drop the fields you want to capture. When you're done dragging and dropping fields, click "next" and on the next form click "advanced options"

Uncheck the checkbox and select the workflow you just created. You can then finish editing your form and copy over to your website.
wizardofsorts
View Profile
Special user
Chicago, IL
935 Posts

Profile of wizardofsorts
Thanks so much. I already have showbiz. I really like the product so far. It does so much that I haven't even gotten to yet.
Edd Fairman, Wizard of Sorts is a corporate magician available for your next trade show, hospitality suite, client luncheon, or company event. http://www.wizardofsorts.com
Kevinr
View Profile
Inner circle
1854 Posts

Profile of Kevinr
He is asking for FREE SOFTWARE
wizardofsorts
View Profile
Special user
Chicago, IL
935 Posts

Profile of wizardofsorts
Yes, I was asking for Free Software but I already own Showbiz CRM and I'm sure Michael aka Carducci knew that. It was a late night and I was asking poorly formed questions who's answers were, "that thing you already own."

Thanks everyone for the help.

Edd
TheDean
View Profile
Inner circle
Reno, Nevada
2164 Posts

Profile of TheDean
Cool... ask and it shall be answered. - Hehehehe! Happy you have the solution you are looking for!
Dean Hankey, *M.D. - The Dean of Success Solutions!
Serving & Supporting YOU and Your Success!
"Book More Shows... Make More Money... SERVE MORE PEOPLE! - Not Necessarily In That Order…"

(*Marketing Doctor) Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Free offer software? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL