The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Panic by Aaron Fisher (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
LukeBrady
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of LukeBrady
GDW

I agree it is not an opener. The deck vanish is great, packs far smaller than an omni deck.
I do however use it as an after thought. I just performed some card magic then... "oh by the way I will take these four Kings..."
Deck vanish, then I vanish... but not without recieving tips if its at a bar gig!

It would be nice if they sold the gimicks as a refill.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I think this effect would be better if instead of removing regular cards as the 4 kings, the Jokers and promotional cards were removed and pocketed. Makes more sense to get these cards out of play and into a case or pocket, then regular face cards.

Does anyone ever ask about the Kings you pocketed?
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Bill, Aaron, puts the deck on top of the kings and goes into another effect.
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Quote:
On 2012-03-18 16:22, LukeBrady wrote:
GDW

I agree it is not an opener. The deck vanish is great, packs far smaller than an omni deck.
I do however use it as an after thought. I just performed some card magic then... "oh by the way I will take these four Kings..."
Deck vanish, then I vanish... but not without recieving tips if its at a bar gig!

It would be nice if they sold the gimicks as a refill.

Hey Luke - Aaron did this at his lecture a few weeks ago - I git it and it is great I agree.

But the gimmick IS the trick - can't see him selling separately Smile

Hope to session with you again soon buddy.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
David Klass
View Profile
Inner circle
Beckenham, England
1204 Posts

Profile of David Klass
Could someone let me know if you can alter the gimmick to match any four cards?

Does it always come as the same 4 cards?

Thank you
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Same 4 cards David - Kings I believe.

Really clever gimmicks.

The reason they are Mandolins is that the gimmick is printed on the backs.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4884 Posts

Profile of gdw
If your confident in your card s*******g abilities, then you can change the cards. Or you can spend $300 bucks and get 5000 of your own printed Smile
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
Panic without question is the best vanishing deck method I have ever seen. This IS what REAL MAGIC should look like! You will not be disappointed.
JM
David Klass
View Profile
Inner circle
Beckenham, England
1204 Posts

Profile of David Klass
Shame I thought it would be nice teamed up with double back Smile
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4884 Posts

Profile of gdw
Quote:
On 2012-03-18 19:21, David Klass wrote:
Shame I thought it would be nice teamed up with double back Smile

???
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
LukeBrady
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of LukeBrady
Quote:
On 2012-03-18 18:24, saysold1 wrote:
Same 4 cards David - Kings I believe.

Really clever gimmicks.

The reason they are Mandolins is that the gimmick is printed on the backs.

Yeah I believe I got mine from T11 back in the day. I was hoping they would sell "refills" at about half price or so just in case of junk in the pocket. It's even a great one for TV!
Lundonia
View Profile
Veteran user
refuses to read more than
321 Posts

Profile of Lundonia
I had been waiting for mine for two weeks and I sent Aaron an email the other day asking what happened. He sent me a long reply where he explained that they had been sold out but now are back in stock. He also tracked down my package and gave me an ETA, all of it while being on a lecture tour with a lot of time on the roads and not much time for customer service.

And as if that weren't enough, he also sent me his e-book "The Graduate" as well as a tutorial video to go with it. I am more than pleased with this incredible customer service!

I work with customer service myself and know that there are bound to be hick ups now and then when you are shipping stuff internationally and there were really no need for all of this kindness. Anyway, I'm very happy and definitely want to recommend Aarons homepage and products.

Thanks Aaron!
"Only two things are infinite; the universe and human stupidity - and i'm not sure about the former" - Albert Einstein
www.jensmagi.se
bobflyer
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of bobflyer
Just received this directly from Aaron's site as well and love it! He sent it super fast. I will definitley be using this.
Great job Aaron!
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
They asked Chris Kenner if he would ever do any of the tricks on Theory11. Chris said he prefers doing his own material, but if he had to pick one...it would be Panic.
M Sini
View Profile
Inner circle
1359 Posts

Profile of M Sini
Quote:
On 2012-03-27 21:43, Zombie Magic wrote:
They asked Chris Kenner if he would ever do any of the tricks on Theory11. Chris said he prefers doing his own material, but if he had to pick one...it would be Panic.

That's pretty high praise.
M Sini
View Profile
Inner circle
1359 Posts

Profile of M Sini
Panic could have easily just had a page of instructions along with the gaffs but that wouldn't be Aaron Fisher's style...and I'm glad it's not.

Aaron spends 40+ minutes on the DVD not only giving you instructions on different ways to perform Panic but invaluable tips, theory and ideas on how to improve all of your card magic.

I love this! Highly recommended!
johndevacmaker
View Profile
Special user
648 Posts

Profile of johndevacmaker
When I first received Panic I was not sure. My first reaction this will not fool people.
I showed my wife to see her raction and hear her comments
I always take on board what she says even if the truth sometimes hurts.
She was completely fooled and thought it was great.
I now Love it
Its a confidence thing
misterillusion
View Profile
Special user
Roseville, California
748 Posts

Profile of misterillusion
As with many new effects I obtain, I tried it on my wife too with positive reaction. Yesterday I performed it from the stage in front of an audience of about 100 people and it received a very positive reaction. I intend to keep it in my play-lists.

Charlie
May every day be magic!

http://www.misterillusion.com
Martin Waring
View Profile
Loyal user
York, England
255 Posts

Profile of Martin Waring
I too had my doubts but its passed the 'daughter' test. She thought it was great and I rely on her to point out the flaws in anything new I show her.

I'm also a big fan of Aaron's 'Search and Destroy' so now I just need to work out how to seamlessly segway into that.
ralphs007
View Profile
Inner circle
1087 Posts

Profile of ralphs007
Hi
I just picked this up for 15.00 Brand new) shipped from a seller at The Café. This was the best 15.00 I've ever spent for an effect. My wife and daugter love it! This reminds me of Jay Sankey's trick "Vanishink" . You'd swear it would never work but it does. I've gotten gasp from that effect and I think this one will serve me well also.
Ralph
"You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him".
James D. Miles
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Panic by Aaron Fisher (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL