The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » PIPULATION by Rus Andrews (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
I just read through PIPULATION by Rus Andrews---WOW! This is really good. It stands out as being something very very different than what a spectator normally sees. Definitely leaves a lasting impression. The ebook has 3 effects. My favorite is the first. A card is selected and you go thru and find their card. Fairly routine so far. The card you find appears normal and they tell you no it is not their card. With a rub of your hand the card morphs with a pip disappearing and proving you have the right card. You can hand the card out as a souviener. You end totally clean. The second effect is a variation of the first effect and uses a signed card. The first effect involves almost no sleights and the second is a bit more difficult--that is why I prefer the first. That being said they are both effects YOU WILL USE. Finally there is an effect where a spectators selection is revealed in a startling way in the pip. Again, definitely strong stuff, easy to do and I will use it.

Rus' material is performance tested and it is DIFFERENT than most other effects out there. It is insanely cheap (like $12 for all 3 effects). You will love PIPULATION.
Rus ANDREWS
View Profile
Inner circle
1451 Posts

Profile of Rus ANDREWS
Thanks brehaut,

Glad you like it, the last reveal I use all the time, and makes for a great souvenir.

All the best

R
mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1299 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
Just got this yesterday so I havn't tried these effects on anyone yet. However there are 4 routines which are not difficult to do and the spectator gets an impossible souvenir at the end.The preparation for the cards to use for a nights work will take 10 mins and the cards could be re used all night, if they weren't signed, but I think signing them is stronger. I will give these a go over the next few days and know that they will go down really well, as all of material that Rus releases works in the real world on paying audiences. Do yourself a favour and order this from Rus as when you read the routines and methods you will know you have gold.

Well done again Rus, keep up the good work.

Mike Donoghue
Rus ANDREWS
View Profile
Inner circle
1451 Posts

Profile of Rus ANDREWS
Thanks Mike,

Glad you like the routines and ideas in Pipulation, The first routine is a visual stunner as the prepared card looks completely normal due to the illusion given. The Pip removal when performed slowly creates that feel of anticipation and once the revelation is done makes for a great souvenir.

The last reveal inside the pip is great, I have given a lot of these away, and you are right, having the card signed makes this a lot stronger and a great giveaway.

The best part which for me sells the effect, is the fact that the spectator is actually signing the Gaffed card yet they have no idea….. it staring at them in the face!

That’s my type of magic

Thanks again for the comments and feedback

R
davidleiper
View Profile
Regular user
124 Posts

Profile of davidleiper
I received this the other day, and have to say it's another excellent set of effects from Rus. Initially I thought this was going to involve some complicated gaff but I'm delighted to say you can prepare enough for an evening in minutes.

I totally agree here that having the card signed makes for a stronger effect and gives the spectator a nice souvenir to take home.

Pipped out and Piprevil are my two favourites here but all are great.

More clever thinking from Mr Andrews!

PS this is completely different from Pipulation by Dave Forrest- which is a visual ace production. The name is all that they share in common. Great minds think alike I guess!!
Rus ANDREWS
View Profile
Inner circle
1451 Posts

Profile of Rus ANDREWS
Thanks David glad you like it

Thanks for the review

R
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
611 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
I got this a few days ago.
I read it and I liked it very much.
Today I wanted to give it a try and see how it looked in real life, the gimmick was way easier to do than I thought.
I believe that I made four of them in about 3 minutes or less.
The material is very well explained in the manuscript, and all the routines are "ala Russ" = Easy and Bold.
Thumbs up!

Nefesch
NFW
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1002 Posts

Profile of NFW
Read through this and.. Very clever and original thinking - a breeze to 'set up' and straight forward to perform.My favorite is the first effect but all of them are very well thought out.
Another winner......
EricDraven
View Profile
Inner circle
1257 Posts

Profile of EricDraven
Got this and must say....very clever!
Sometimes bulding gimmicks can get cumbersome, but not this time!
I like ideas where the spectator can get a small "souvenir" at the end, it keeps the memory of the experience fresh! The look in the eyes of the spectators are really worth to try this out!

Well done, Rus!!
Believe me...nothing is trivial...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » PIPULATION by Rus Andrews (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL