The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Moment's Notice 6 Reviews (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Apologies for being presumptuous but I feared that any reviews for this ebook would have wound up in the old MN5 thread. Might make it hard for people to find using the search engine. So I thought I'd start a new thread for comments about MN6.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2757 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Review coming soon!
First I will say that I LOVE Deja Vu and the collectors effect has gone straight into my repertoire!

Best,

Kyle
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4540 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
The material here is REALLLY good. I can see myself using every trick here. Now that I have all Moments Notice volumes it's study time. I'm becoming an even bigger Cameron Francis fan. I've been using Certainty from USA Card Magic for my treatment patients/co-workers and random performances.

What's the one trick where the black Jacks find the selections by Magic then Skill? errr..lol well I've been performing it A LOT!

Great value here. Cameron's work is a gold mine for me. I'll come back to post more about my experiences with these effects.

I've just found time for myself and I need to put up a review of Headroom soon. Working 40 hours a week and going to school BITES!

Congratulations Cameron, your tricks are being used to make recovering addicts happy! lol
KingOfDiamonds
View Profile
Elite user
Paris
427 Posts

Profile of KingOfDiamonds
"your tricks are being used to make recovering addicts happy!"

Quote that for your ad, Cameron! XD

Really strong magic... again!

DEJA VU ALL OVER AGAIN is perfect to pretend you're a master of sleight of hand. Multiple effects with just a few breaks here and there. This might be the favorite of most people.

HALF VERSION is an original spin on the triumph plot and looks really fair.

NOT SO FAST is my personal favorite. It is a collector effect mixed with a transposition, really direct. How can it be cooler than that!

Congrats!
NEW E-BOOK! Sneak: 12 card tricks based on the same principle.

https://www.lybrary.com/rapha%c3%83%c2%abl-czaja-m-534.html?affid=3322
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Blindside, that is really cool. I'm glad the material is making your patients happy.

Raphael, thanks, man. I'm always thrilled when you like my stuff.

Kyle, I knew you'd like that one! Smile It's one of my favorites, too. I've come up with a lot of sandwich effects but this one is definitely one of my faves.

BTW, the ebook also includes a link to view demos of all six effects. I put it at the end of the book as I wanted people to actually read it first! Smile But some of you might like this feature.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Been getting a lot of questions about Reswindled Again so I thought I post a demo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UM_nsKhHu4
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Some nice reviews:

"Great tricks!" -- Peter Duffie

"Really strong magic... Again!" -- Raphael Czaja

"AWESOME stuff as usual. 'Half-Version' forced me to get up and grab a deck!" -- Dave Forrest

"Another collection from Cameron that makes you want to grab the nearest deck!" -- Paul Hallas

Sale ends on Wednesday.
KingOfDiamonds
View Profile
Elite user
Paris
427 Posts

Profile of KingOfDiamonds
Yeah, it's funny when I read those reviews because like many people I start reading without a deck. Generally when you read something that is complicated to get immediately, you skip it and get back to it at the end. With Cameron's stuff, you instantly look for a deck because you NEED to know. That's what happened for DEJA VU in my case.
NEW E-BOOK! Sneak: 12 card tricks based on the same principle.

https://www.lybrary.com/rapha%c3%83%c2%abl-czaja-m-534.html?affid=3322
fonda57
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
3080 Posts

Profile of fonda57
I should get this, yeah. I've been pouting because I didn't win the contest, but I better shell out the bucks now while I can still save a couple. I figured the material would be great, and I already trust you guys, Kyle, Blindside and King of diamonds with your reviews.
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Mike, I am so sorry, man. Makes me sad. Wish I could give this to everyone but my wife would kill me!

Seriously, though, I try to keep these contests as fair as possible. They really are random so I don't have any control over who wins. But the good news is that since your name is on the Facebook list, you are automatically entered into all future contests. And there will be more! Smile
fonda57
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
3080 Posts

Profile of fonda57
Cameron, your ebooks are worth much more than what you charge. Having any kind of contest at all is more than fair. I was just playing around. Can't have your wife killing you on my account.
Andrew Loh
View Profile
Inner circle
Malaysia
1455 Posts

Profile of Andrew Loh
I really enjoyed the material in this volume. Marvelous stuff as always, Cameron. Smile

I'll post my review soon at my card magic blog. Smile

I have just one word to say, "Just buy any products from Cameron Francis. You won't be disappointed!"

I bet that you will appreciate his thinking and approaches in card magic. Highly practical and commercial stuff!

Andrew Loh

Check out my new card magic eBooks "The Magnificent Queens" & "Triple Charms" at:
www.cardicianden.com

My Cardician Den Blog:
http://pasteboards.blogspot.com/
j100taylor
View Profile
Inner circle
1198 Posts

Profile of j100taylor
This is the first ebook from the Moments series that I bought and I really enjoyed it. I am playing with every one of the effects - even Reswindeled Again which I thought Caleb's version was the last word. How do the other 5 books in the series stack up to this one? How much of the material from this one will be on your new DVD?

Good stuff Cameron!
Lakewood, Ohio
KyleMacNeill
View Profile
Inner circle
2757 Posts

Profile of KyleMacNeill
Quote:
On 2011-12-02 21:58, j100taylor wrote:
This is the first ebook from the Moments series that I bought and I really enjoyed it. I am playing with every one of the effects - even Reswindeled Again which I thought Caleb's version was the last word. How do the other 5 books in the series stack up to this one? How much of the material from this one will be on your new DVD?

Good stuff Cameron!

The other ones are just as good - brilliant! Smile
Vol.2 is probably my fave!

But get them all!
And there will be 10 effects from the series + 3 new ones on the DVD.

Kyle
John Carey
View Profile
V.I.P.
1057 Posts

Profile of John Carey
All of Cameron's ebooks are full of very well thought out handlings that deliver strong card magic but won't bust your knuckles. Also, in the moments notice series he covers a hell of a lot of different plots. There is truly something for everyone in them.

Keep up the good work Cameron.

John
j100taylor
View Profile
Inner circle
1198 Posts

Profile of j100taylor
Thanks Kyle and John - I'll get #2 next. But I'll probably get the rest. And the DVD... sigh
Lakewood, Ohio
Vlad_77
View Profile
Inner circle
The Netherlands
5829 Posts

Profile of Vlad_77
Quote:
On 2011-12-03 07:59, j100taylor wrote:
Thanks Kyle and John - I'll get #2 next. But I'll probably get the rest. And the DVD... sigh

ALL worth getting my friend! There is always a demand for high caliber card magic that can be done literally at a moment's notice. Cameron's e-books have joined the rarefied company of work by Harry Lorayne and Paul Cummins to name but two. The effects are uniformly strong, tightly constructed, and you don't need the chops of Ortiz or Turner to perform them.

I don't have a favorite among them and considering the price at least for me, there is no need to have a fave. I know that Cameron has suggested that number 6 is his best effort yet. Perhaps his own assessment is based upon self-reflection of how he perceives the manner in which his magic has evolved; only Cameron can answer that. Regardless, this is a collection that you will love. Now, if I can only get our friend Buck to actually read an e-book, I would be REALLY happy. Next time you are at his shop you tell him I said that Smile

Ahimsa,
Vlad
j100taylor
View Profile
Inner circle
1198 Posts

Profile of j100taylor
Thanks Kyle and Vlad

Kyle - took you advice and sprung for #2 today. I read the first effect and already feel I got my money's worth.

I am loving these books.

I am into a FASIDU phase and have am reading Cummings lecture notes and some Paul Gordon (Excellent!) books.

Also have ordered John Carey's 24/7

Woo Hoo - Merry Christmas Me!
Lakewood, Ohio
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Hwy, j100taylor, thanks for the kinds words! Smile

Glad you are enjoying the ebooks. The trick from 2 that you mentioned, "Interchangeling" is on the dvd. Really nice performance for that one. The girls I did it for freaked out! Smile
j100taylor
View Profile
Inner circle
1198 Posts

Profile of j100taylor
Cameron

Now I have to decide on whether to buy your DVD or get the other ebooks (I have 2 and 6)

Can't afford to do both...
Lakewood, Ohio
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Moment's Notice 6 Reviews (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL