The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Dual (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Prager
View Profile
Inner circle
e-Mentalism.com
1858 Posts

Profile of Prager
Have fun!
Jose Prager
The man who knows how to amuse and mystify

www.e-mentalism.com
Secret products for mentalists.
CarlZen
View Profile
Special user
751 Posts

Profile of CarlZen
I will and I hope the same for you.May you have a blessed day today and everyday.
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3988 Posts

Profile of parmenion
Pablozen, I like you, (no joking here), you're a pearl.
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
Dr. Van Van Mojo
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of Dr. Van Van Mojo
Quote:
On 2011-11-21 21:58, CarlZen wrote:
I am highly educated and speak nine languages.I write in this fashion because I just feel like it.Plus for what to waste it on someone like you I have better thing to do.One last thing Mr.Prager you need to learn manners first rather than talking about mentalism.

PS. I think I need another long break from here.Untill then Adios Senior Prager.

You keep saying you need a break yet you never seem to take one.

And I agree with J. When reading your posts I sometimes wonder if they are written by a 6 year old. If you really are highly educated why not do yourself and others the favor of showing it?
Rus ANDREWS
View Profile
Inner circle
1451 Posts

Profile of Rus ANDREWS
Lol posts like this make my day, duplo is not a messy effect, it works well and that's what counts.

As for it being old, I've niether read nor seen it in print anywhere? Please tell me a source for this Carlzen?

R
CarlZen
View Profile
Special user
751 Posts

Profile of CarlZen
Dr.Mojo you need a life seriously take a break it's good for your soul.Russ I need not to tell you the source or expose.Perhaps you need a break to.

PS.I have arthritis in both hands hope that explains your other question Mojo man.
CarlZen
View Profile
Special user
751 Posts

Profile of CarlZen
Another thing most of you guys never buy anything your all talk and hype.The main reason most of you are here is for anger management therapy.
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3988 Posts

Profile of parmenion
I love this thread!
I vote for it as the best thread of the month so far! Smile
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
Rus ANDREWS
View Profile
Inner circle
1451 Posts

Profile of Rus ANDREWS
Lol a break from what? who's asking for anything to be exposed? all I asked for was a source for a supposed effect that is the same as duplo? or is that not possible?

Funny that.....

I buy a lot of effects and sell my own creations so don't mix me with the hype fanatics

It is a comical thread Parmenion, and the only one that appears to be angry is you Carlzen?

R
CarlZen
View Profile
Special user
751 Posts

Profile of CarlZen
No way gents happy as can be. It is a Great thread love every bit of it.Maybe we can make into a screenplay.By the way what product do you gents have out there perhaps I will buy some.Oh before I forget me and Mr.Prager are best of friends and I love his method .
CarlZen
View Profile
Special user
751 Posts

Profile of CarlZen
Anyway back to thread just got the E Book It's amazing.One thing I have to say buy it or you will miss out big time.
Dr. Van Van Mojo
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of Dr. Van Van Mojo
Quote:
On 2011-11-22 07:34, CarlZen wrote:
Dr.Mojo you need a life seriously take a break it's good for your soul.Russ I need not to tell you the source or expose.Perhaps you need a break to.

PS.I have arthritis in both hands hope that explains your other question Mojo man.

I need a life? I've been here over two years longer than you and you have about a hundred more posts than I do. My life is just peachy and I don't need a break but thank you for your concern. Do tell, when are you going to take that break you keep talking about?

And no, that doesn't answer my other question.

Quote:
On 2011-11-22 07:53, CarlZen wrote:
Another thing most of you guys never buy anything your all talk and hype.The main reason most of you are here is for anger management therapy.

Wrong again.

Have a nice day Carl. For someone with Zen in their name you aren't very Zen-like.
john-pears
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

Profile of john-pears
My opinion: The first effect similar to Becker´s Time Machine but with more moments of mindreading and you can give away the coin. And my favorite, the book test. Pablo, you are a little demon. $15 is way under-priced in my opinion. http://tinyurl.com/7wg2zxl
Nefesch
View Profile
Special user
El Salvador
611 Posts

Profile of Nefesch
Here is my review:

http://amirasideasdual.blogspot.com/

Dual by Pablo Amira

Two nice routines, as all Amira's material these are direct, easy, they require not major set up, and they are very practical, my favorite from these two routines was B.A.W. Book Test, I am glad I got it (and YES! I bought it !).

I liked it very much.

Nefesch
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
WOW, this is an unbelivable thread.

PS: Pablo puts out some great effects!

PSS: RickHypno, that is not you dude.
CarlZen
View Profile
Special user
751 Posts

Profile of CarlZen
Your Mojo rubs me the wrong way.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Dual (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL